LanParty NF4 BIOS - Cleaned up 704-2bt a little

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for that thanks (a link maybe?) ,

though i think th. maybe i have some other problems (setting manually the "official settings" of ocz forum system did'nt boot ,something concerning the bios or the Mobo ,as the ram at 250 are running stable at "auto _alpha" setting ) .

If anyone could suggest me why i'm having those problmes i would be grateful

The mem controller is on your chip and since your venice is one of the earlier S939s it could be that it's a little weak.

You can try my settings.... http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...6&postcount=331 or try loosening (up one step) the advanced settings one at a time manually to see if you can find the offending setting.

Running mem on anything other than auto can be a pain in the rear end some times. No two sets are going to be exactly the same.

Thanks sswilson.

I got a look on your settings..

But How come you Have 2.10V ONLY on Rams? it seems impossible ,and also

"IdleCycle Limit "your is 008 ,anyone else having 256.Guess maybe it was something weird in the monitor apllication th. you used.

Ps:thanks !espresso! too!(i got a pm from him).

With gskill 2X512 i got as far as 275Fsb ,so i thought mcontroller should handle the same with OCz..or could differ dependong on rams?

Great time receiveng your Advice ,it'st he only place so far i got some info ,lately.

That should have read 3.1. Thanks for pointing that out.

The idle cycle limit is indeed set to 008, and it made a huge difference to my 1M superpi timings. (.2 seconds if I recall correctly).

Those settings were all done manually through bios, one at a time and then tested using superpi to get the best settings for my config.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First off, big thanks to BigToe/Tony/Tmod for this fantastic BIOS. Been using it for some time and it has been great - Rgone is bang on when he says this is the best BIOS he's used yet.

Just one Q - has anyone using this BIOS found any advantage in going to Tony's 3/30/2006? I have this setup absolutely pinned for performance and stability and don't want to change things up unless there is an obvious quantifiable advantage.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...