Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a confusing thread. Would be nice to just have ONE PAGE with the latest files to wonload. Not really very easy considering there are 50++++ pages. I dont , and am sure many others dont, have the time nor the patience to browse through countless pages just to find out where the link for the latest file is..

Sorry, I really appreciate what people like Tmod do for us, but the construction of these stickies is rather messy IMO and tends to make one frustrated rather quickly

What a confusing thread. Would be nice to just have ONE PAGE with the latest files to wonload. Not really very easy considering there are 50++++ pages. I dont , and am sure many others dont, have the time nor the patience to browse through countless pages just to find out where the link for the latest file is

The latest files and download links have always been in the first post on the first page. Don't know how much easier it can be for a person that does not have the time or the patience to look for something.

What a confusing thread. Would be nice to just have ONE PAGE with the latest files to wonload. Not really very easy considering there are 50++++ pages. I dont , and am sure many others dont, have the time nor the patience to browse through countless pages just to find out where the link for the latest file is..

Sorry, I really appreciate what people like Tmod do for us, but the construction of these stickies is rather messy IMO and tends to make one frustrated rather quickly

If you would have looked in the very first post you would have found two links there for the CD.

Not far to travel if you ask me, But then you didn't ask my opinion so that is my $.02 then.

Tmod

Must be peak hour or something. Neither link will work for me. I can see the filefront one loading but it never actually starts, .thought it was java script at first but i've enable it on that page now, still no go.

This really looks like a great utility you've made Tmod. I just wish I could download it.

PS About before, I get confused a little also because when I see so many posts I figure maybe I have to read through them all to get the latest info. again i wasn't bitching, just a little frustrated today.. apologies

Must be peak hour or something. Neither link will work for me. I can see the filefront one loading but it never actually starts, .thought it was java script at first but i've enable it on that page now, still no go.

This really looks like a great utility you've made Tmod. I just wish I could download it.

PS About before, I get confused a little also because when I see so many posts I figure maybe I have to read through them all to get the latest info. again i wasn't bitching, just a little frustrated today.. apologies

Never mind. Save file mirror started working now. Downloading as we speak, a bit slow but better than nothing. Probably because Im in Australia

No problem we all get a little frustated at times and jump the gun when in reality it was our own fault.

Never mind. Save file mirror started working now. Downloading as we speak, a bit slow but better than nothing. Probably because Im in Australia

I will apologize for the download links, They are slow sometimes and I don't have the money to get a dedicated server that could handle as many downloads as the CD gets (I am bandwidth limited).

If you or anyone knows of a free download site that is fast and reliable shoot the names my way and I will place the files there as well.

Tmod

No problem we all get a little frustated at times and jump the gun when in reality it was our own fault.

I will apologize for the download links, They are slow sometimes and I don't have the money to get a dedicated server that could handle as many downloads as the CD gets (I am bandwidth limited).

If you or anyone knows of a free download site that is fast and reliable shoot the names my way and I will place the files there as well.

Tmod

No worries. You're right. I jumped the gun.

Download was going ok for a while then it just stopped. filefront keeps telling me there are no servers. I'll try again later, I'm sure I'll manage to get it eventually.

No need to apologise about the servers, you've taken the time to make/program this, someone else can host the files for you right? :-)

Added a new download server since the ones I have are slow.

Look in first post for the additional server location.

EDIT: elessar777. Let me know how fast that file is downloaded from that server. Thanks!

Tmod

Added a new download server since the ones I have are slow.

Look in first post for the additional server location.

EDIT: elessar777. Let me know how fast that file is downloaded from that server. Thanks!

Tmod

That one works great for me!! Getting 52Kb/s which is about the best I get anywhere, only got 512/128k here until Jan where we get 8Mb connection for the first time here!

thanks for that btw! :-)