Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

Ok so I looked up about all the different BIOS's. Although the reading is sparse :P I found this post about Merlins latest BIOS. It seems to say that it has what i'm looking for, the latest Sil and NVMM BIOS. However I can't find any documentation detailed by Merlin himself, so would I be correct in assuming this post is correct?

If so I'll flash with the Merlin BIOS.

Merlin doesn't seem to like to let members know what changes he has made to his modded bios's.

There are several here that have flashed to his bios's and have reported they have worked well with their systems.

It is your call on what to flash to.

Tmod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RohypnoL

Great tool! Flashed back and forth many a times, and even used the HD diagnostics to find out that my SATA Cable was faulty. Thanks a million!

I've looked thru your LanParty menu, but was not able to find one for the LanParty nF4 SLI-DR or would that be consider as Option #4 (LanParty Bios's)?

Buggin

Did you happen to notice the image below on the menu?

nf4.jpg

That pretty much sums it up for the applications that the menu has.

Tmod

Hey man, any chance you could throw the new Beta for the 975X/G on the disc? I believe it's 12-01, but I'm not certain, came out in December though. I'm fairly certain it's the same (or similar) to the 11/15, but I just wanted to try out the latest and 'greatest'.

Got my board back today so I'm hoping to find out what this thing can do with an E6400. :)

Hey man, any chance you could throw the new Beta for the 975X/G on the disc? I believe it's 12-01, but I'm not certain, came out in December though. I'm fairly certain it's the same (or similar) to the 11/15, but I just wanted to try out the latest and 'greatest'.

Got my board back today so I'm hoping to find out what this thing can do with an E6400. :)

Yeah I could do that, I am waiting to find out who was the other person that made a request for a bios to be added and then I will add them and send you the link.

I don't know if that will call for a new release or not as the updates are minor.

Tmod

Yeah I could do that, I am waiting to find out who was the other person that made a request for a bios to be added and then I will add them and send you the link.

I don't know if that will call for a new release or not as the updates are minor.

Tmod

Okay, no hurry or anything.