Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

Hi! Very nice CD.

Thank You!

What revision of the 704-2BT is in the image?

It is the "A" version, First post has images of what is on this cd.

And how operate awdflash, i mean, do you use the official way: awd859e BIOSFILE.BIN /py /sn /cd /cp /cc /LD /R /f ?

No I don't use the official way.

I use this switch line: /Sn /Py /Cc /Cd /Cp /Qi

I will not use the /F switch because it will force the flash no matter what board you are using it on. I would rather have someone complain that I don't use the /F switch then have them flash their system with a flash that was not intended for it.

Tmod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I just want to make sure this thing will work before i try it out. I just got my system up and i wanna flash the bios.

The bioses for Lanparty Nforce4 on this cd image work for Lanparty NF4 ultra-d right?

Thanks.

Hey bro! That disk looks sweet!

Ok I've never flashed before. Is this the utility for me?

How do I go about it? Could you walk me through it at all? I don't want to go .ing anything up on my rig at all..I'm currently running the 310 bios and really want to try another BIOS. Let me know what you think. Nice bit of programming BTW!

Hey bro! That disk looks sweet!

Thanks I appreciate it!!

Ok I've never flashed before. Is this the utility for me?

It was designed for people just like yourself.

How do I go about it? Could you walk me through it at all?

Download the compressed ISO from the link provided.

Uncompress using Winrar or something that will unzip a rar file.

Burn ISO to CD using Nero or your favorite burning program.

Make sure that you have CD drive selected in bios as a boot drive before the HD on system that you want to flash .

Place CD in machine that you want to flash and either reboot or boot the system (If the sytem is not powered up yet you will have to power it up before you can palce the CD in the tray).

After system boots you will be greeted by the main menu.

Use keyboard arrow keys to navigate to the motherboard you have and select it.

Now hit enter and that will take you to another screen that has the bios files that are available for that system board.

Now select the bios that you would like to flash your system with and after it is selected just hit enter.

This will start the flash process with the switches for the bios flash.

After it is done flashing you will have to reboot the system and when it reboots just enter the bios and set the settings you want.

That is about it.

Any questions just let me know.

Tmod

I gotta say that this cd image is so damn useful, u got everything u need on that disk and a little more, great work there Tmod m8!

Its very easy to use, just burn the .iso as an image in your favorite cdburn prog, mount up your cdrom and fire away.

The menues are very clear on what they do and I so far have no complaints about anything, havent tested the cd much tho, just installed 623-3 with any issues at all.

Thumbs up once again!

//Kurik

Thanx Tmod your cd flasher is super. That is a fast flash, wow. I'm clearing CMOS now

after I have just used your cd. Coolest. Looking forward to more of simular or better.

Now, I can dump the floppy. I got tired of switching power from boaard connector to floppy. Dat iz moot in dis bizniz.

Just out of curiosity has anyone used or plan on using the other features of this CD besides the bios flash part?

I am wondering if I should just concentrate on the bios flash part or if more utilities would make it better.

Tmod International - "Flashing the World"

LOL, I like that phrase as you can tell by my title.

Tmod

Just out of curiosity has anyone used or plan on using the other features of this CD besides the bios flash part?

I am wondering if I should just concentrate on the bios flash part or if more utilities would make it better.

LOL, I like that phrase as you can tell by my title.

Tmod

this cd is excellent, i used it to flash my BIOS to the 704 version, and i've already used it to test memory and hard drives and scan for viruses on another crappy pc that i have here for repairs

thank you so much, you've made my life a bit easier :nod: