Looks like DFI learned a lesson about the PCI-E Slots?

it looks like in there next mobo (crossfire) the PCI-E are furthur apart and the chipset will be free from the video cards, AG are they gonna come up with SLI boards layed out the same way ? cause I will dump this one immediatly if they do, maybe with 2 16X PCI-E?

dfi_rdx200_fs.gif

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really......I was just kinda hoping my Athlon XP would fit into the 939 board.....

How disappointing.(sarcasm)

Let me rephrase what i wrote earlier. If i keep my 3700 San Diego, 1GB OCZ RAM and my x850 XT PE. Plus buy the appropriate motherboard. Then all i need to do i buy the crossfire ready graphics card? meaning that if the previous is correct then i will half 1/2 the video cards i need to complete a crossfire setup?

Wow, i never thought asking a simple yes/no question would warrant such a deep and lengthy response.

You would be best served if you just waited for the boards to get in our hands so we can tell you the facts about them. Until then it's just speculation and assumptions.

There are a couple of other forums with lengthy threads about the new boards but no one has gotten a board for testing yet.