Have you played on the OCC Gaming Servers?

sdy284

OCC Gaming Servers  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Have you played on the OCC Gaming Servers?

• Yes, the BF2 Server
    • Yes, the CS:S Server
    • Yes, Both
    • OCC has gaming servers?!?
    • No & I don't plan to
    • No, but I'm planning on it!
    • No, I don't have either of those games

This week for OCC Poll #9, we're talking gaming. More specifically, have you played on the Official OCC Gaming Servers? With OCC's popularity shooting through the roof, we've managed to get two gaming servers & we'd like to know if you've played on them.

OCC CS:S Server

OCC BF2 Server

Like all Official OCC Polls, this one will be over this coming Sunday (April 29th)

I played on the CS:S server a while back and a few times hoping I could get some other people in there (but noone joined). I plan on playing again in the future too. I might even pick up BF2.

I've never played CS:S and only played BF:2 a few times. I really hate being "that guy" that doesn't have a clue what he's doing, and it's even worse around people you know :P But I do hope to pop in on the BF:2 server one of these days. The chances of me buying CS:s with as little as I'd play it are slim, but you never know :)

I've never played CS:S and only played BF:2 a few times. I really hate being "that guy" that doesn't have a clue what he's doing, and it's even worse around people you know :P But I do hope to pop in on the BF:2 server one of these days. The chances of me buying CS:s with as little as I'd play it are slim, but you never know :)

you should play CS:S with injijagwalaafq then :P (he doesn't know much of what he's doing either) But he tries & even gets a few kills occasionally :lol:

ive played on it a few times but there is only 1 or 2 real players on if that most of the time so i dont much.

to injijagwalaafq...a good way to do that would be to make it normal css for a while on maps like dust2. then once there are regulars in the server, slowly ween it to the gg/custom maps. its very difficult to get a good server going when its loaded with custom maps.