F@h Team Members W/o Forum Access

d3bruts1d

If you have joined the OCC F@H and are currently contributing WUs (for more than a week), and do not have access to the F@H Forums, F@H Banner, and your forum name "color" in the online section hasn't changed please reply to this thread with your name as it is on the team.

I know there are 1 or 2 people out there that are having problems.

Matt is currently at E3, so there isn't much he can do till he gets back.

Thanks.

The program that he made will not work with windows 98 or ME I have tried and tried and it just hangs up the system due to a program occ in the task manager, never mind forget it, delete this one I am tired of it not working on half the machines I put it on, I have enough machines of my own to deal with, I was just trying to add a lot more computers with win 98 and ME right quick, I have posted in the other forum with no answers is why I posted here

Edited by road-runner

The program the he made will not work with windows 98 or ME I have tried and tried and it just hangs up the system due to a progran occ in the task manager

I know people who have it working in Win98 and WinME.... if you have a problem with the OCC F@H Installer, discuss it in it's thread. This isn't the thread for it.

Also, you don't have to use the OCC F@H installer. You can download the program from stanford, and enter your information. The OCC F@H Installer is just a tool to help people.

me too I don't have access to the folding forum and have had some turn in in the last week, also I don't have access to the keycounter forum. The funny thing is if i log out and don't use my user name, you know, check in as a guess, then i can see the keycounter forum, but not under my user name.

Ive been folding for awhile and still do not have access to the forums and my name is still listed as orange.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/use....php?s=&u=85225

U turned in your 1st WU on May 8th, I'd give it a cpl more days till LP's script recognizes you as a member...

me too I don't have access to the folding forum and have had some turn in in the last week, also I don't have access to the keycounter forum. The funny thing is if i log out and don't use my user name, you know, check in as a guess, then i can see the keycounter forum, but not under my user name.

U sure you have the right Team # and Name, I don't see you on our team list?

I've been folding for about a month now (but with the crappy internet connection I have at home it is hard to upload WUs) and I still can't get the banner / icon / name colour change. F@H name is "tsamb." on the OCC team.

peace.

-tsamb.

(PS. I do have at least a few WUs uploaded and it is showing up on the stats page; says I am member 302)

Edited by tsamb.