Attention F@h Members

Nerm

i think it was fine the first time, but yes, now i agree with you...it's getting to be a little much.

I agree too, ClayMeow, Pitbull, D3

This next part is a big IMHO

It also has occered to me that The members area could be a member area, meaning not browsable by the public. If I was not a member and I saw some of the stuff in the alley or anywhere else I'd be turned off. I just think some of the sensitive fourms could be privite.

I think its good that members should say somting when they see a highly off the wall topic a, bashing, or overly agresive folding pitches.

If everybody plasters these :foldon::typing: in every post and ther sigs that can be very annyoing. I think its ok in the F@H and TKC fourms because its chearing,but everywhere else its annoying.

End IHMO

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The llama warning is something I started a while back... and for good reason too... I never asked ANYONE to use it though I'm not offended if other members wanna play with it. Only one person other than myself understands it so far as I have only trusted the secret to one other... If you guys are offended by my humor and... advice... then I apologize, I'll stop posting the pic (made by someone else and I only used it thrice AFAIK) and asking new members not to touch the llamas (though I don't understand how a joke like that would confuse people, I don't remember anyone being offended by it)... I'm just curious though if humor is really such a crime... After all this controversy it seems it's time... If you guys really want me to stop then I might as well let you all in on the llama secret...

Stay tuned, "The Secret Of The Llama" will be posted Friday the 13th of August...

I apologise that if in any way, shape or form I, or any of my multiple personalities have been too aggressive in our approach to F@H recruit enlistment... or Retro-ism for that matter also ;)

Sometimes our enthusiasm runneth over...

As far as Llama's... I never 'would' touch one, why would you want to Kurosen??? :blink::PLMAO :lol:

As far as Llama's... I never 'would' touch one, why would you want to Kurosen??? :blink::PLMAO :lol:

I might. They look soft and fuzzy.

I started folding on my own because I noticed a lot of users had the folding banners in their sigs, so I was curious one day and checked it out.

Same here, I asked what it was all about and thought it sounded fun.

However if somone would have pushed this on me there is no way I would be doing it!

BUT: you guys need to display the folding thing maybe differently. I'm not sure if I just went to all the wrong places when I joined but I thought folding was another term for OCing a system... then again i do skim the posts alot too.

This is by far the most interesting topic. As for pushing folding, I did it on my own also. I just like doing whatever someone else is doing. Anyone for a jump off a bridge? lol j/k. The only thing I have a problem with is how everyone talks in here. Down to people. Like the :withstupid: is used way too often. I guess being a n00b, people have to warm up to ya.

• 1 month later...
i agree.  there was a current new member (i can't remember the name, sorry), who asked on his own what folding was, and i don't think he'd be the only one to do so...just let them get interested on their own.

I agree with this pretty much. I can honestly say what really got me to start folding was the rotating DNA strands under peoples' names. Now I want an alien and I'll be super happy. :P

:foldon:

Well idk EXACTLY what your definition oftoo far is but when we have a new member who i reply to there topic and no one else has told them in THAT THREAD yet about folding (assuming they say hi im new to OCC etc in it) i tend to reccommned folding to them in a link + little :foldon: added in. IF that's too pushy PM me and ill go about it a different way

Is it just me, or am I the only one that knoticed the last reply in this thread was August 18th. The issue addressed in this thread is over, and there is really nothing to say about it. Back then folding was pushed pretty hard because there was a contest out, but now folding isnt being pushed onto every new member. So just drop this thread, its not relevent at the time.