How about that top 20

NCC10281982B

thanks Road-runner, was wondering how to set that up.   Only folded for about a day and a half so no big loss :D   Got everything set up this morning and am now folding under a FLDC username.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They just paid out yesterday so it like once a month... you got the tokenly and counterwallet both? I am not sure if both are necessary but back when I set it up a year or so ago thats what I have

Edited by road-runner

Well I followed the youtube video and downloaded everything it said to, so I guess ill see in a month or so when they pay out again.    Even had to download and sign up a google chrome account :(

It supposed to work its there video, I dont think there was any video back when Braegnok and I signed up, FLDC had just started. He figured it all out and guided me in setting it up I havent messed with it since. Doing it through chrome with an add on or app is different than the way we done it we have a counterwallet linked to tokenly I believe and just log into the wallet via browser.

Might check the old thread when we started http://forums.overclockersclub.com/topic/199497-road-runner-fldc-1b4bxba8tk3la6bec4p1ybf6f6sygamptz/

I just made a pepecash wallet and linked it last night to my counterwallet looks like I got about 10$ so far. Its just a 2 month thing I think...

http://foldingcoin.net/2016/10/pepecash-merged-folding-announcement/

Edited by road-runner

So do they just not give you as many points when your FLDC?     Just being normal i did 50WU @ 120k points, being FLDC ive done 25WU @ 34k so im basically doing half the points now with nothing changing in the systems.

It supposed to work its there video, I dont think there was any video back when Braegnok and I signed up, FLDC had just started. He figured it all out and guided me in setting it up I havent messed with it since. Doing it through chrome with an add on or app is different than the way we done it we have a counterwallet linked to tokenly I believe and just log into the wallet via browser.

Might check the old thread when we started http://forums.overclockersclub.com/topic/199497-road-runner-fldc-1b4bxba8tk3la6bec4p1ybf6f6sygamptz/

I just made a pepecash wallet and linked it last night to my counterwallet looks like I got about 10$ so far. Its just a 2 month thing I think...

http://foldingcoin.net/2016/10/pepecash-merged-folding-announcement/

Ill have to look at all this tonight when i get home.  Following the Youtube video i downloaded Tokenly for my wallet, might have to look into counterwallet and pepecash.

From the looks of it i might have to pick up some GPU's as they fold better then my servers, but hey for $100 each and im not paying the electric bill to run them its really just free folding for me :D

Edited by olokul

fldc has nothing to do with your work units or points that is stanford or folding at home. fldc just scans the stats looking for your fldc number and gives fldc. Yes video cards are were its at I dont even run the cpu any more. 1070 is a good price per watt/points.

Make sure the slider is set to full for max fold power...

Edited by road-runner

Both servers are running all 16 threads at full speed but they are still doing half the PPD they were friday and saturday.   Guess ill just let it go and see what happens.

Ill see what kind of deals i can get for black friday/cyber monday and maybe pick up a new card or 2.  Thought about firing up my rig with 4 660's on it but i read that you cant use anything older then a 7 series with nvidia for folding.

Both servers are running all 16 threads at full speed but they are still doing half the PPD they were friday and saturday.   Guess ill just let it go and see what happens.

Ill see what kind of deals i can get for black friday/cyber monday and maybe pick up a new card or 2.  Thought about firing up my rig with 4 660's on it but i read that you cant use anything older then a 7 series with nvidia for folding.

Older hardware gets phased out as newer stuff comes and they change the client. Different work units take different times and are different points. Also be sure you have a passkey for extra points on early returns.

points credits per WU http://fah-web.stanford.edu/psummary.html

Edited by road-runner