Modern Warfare 3
Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:39 AM
So Modern Warfare 3 looks like its going to be a go. In the article they tackle what you want to see.
What do you guys want to see?
Me its simple, everything that was good in COD4, the very little that was good in Black OPS and evereything that was good in BC2 and MW2. I'm not asking for much.
MAIN RIG:Asus Maximus V Gene, I7 3770K, 16GB Gskill Ripjaws X PC-1600, EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB, 256GB Samsung SSD, 27" Asus LED LCD, Windows 8 Pro 64bit, Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Wrath Wireless Headset, Coolermaster Hyper Evo 212 Cooler, Corsair Obsidian 650D w/ Corsair HX 850 Watt PSU, Lite-on 16x Blu-ray drive (3) 230mm fans
NVIDIA > ATI INTEL > AMD
Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:57 AM
Keep(from both MW2/BO):Riot Shield, Dive-to-prone, OMA
Change/Add: FIX THE F*&^ING SPAWNS!!!, Bigger levels, larger teams, squads.
Remove: Killstreaks, esp. in hardcore mode; OP tubes, if not all killstreaks, helos and aircraft.
This will be updated if I think of anything else.
Intel i5-750 @3.68ghz
Cooler Master Hyper212+
MSi P55-CD53 mobo
8gb OCZ 1333 DDR3 Ram
NVIDIA GTX460 1GB
XFX BE 850w PSU
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:03 AM
Mobo: ASUS P67 Sabertooth | GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 460 768MB | GPU2: EVGA Nvidia 520 GT 1GB | PSU: Raidmax 850W Gold Cert. | CPU: Intel I7-2600k 3.4GHz OCed to 4.6Ghz | RAM: (2x4GB) G.Skill Ripjaws X series 8GB 1600Mhz
RAM2: (2x4GB) G.Skill Ripjaws X series 8GB 1866Mhz(running at 1600Mhz) | HS: Corsair H70 Water Cooling | HDDs: OCZ Vertex 2 60GB/WD Caviar Black 1TB/WD Caviar Green 1TB | CD/DVD: ASUS DVD/CD Drive
Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:05 AM
Main Rig: Q6600 @ 3.0GHz (333x9) | Zalman CNPS9900 | 4GB DDR2 667 | ATi Radeon HD 5770 | Antec 900 (1st Gen) | 600W Thermaltake
Portable: Core i5 @ 2.4GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Intel HD 3000
Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:12 AM
No more random spawning, spawning in default team locations.
A story that doesn't kill every freaking main character you play. That doesn't make a good movie. All this shock and awe is useless if there is no substance.
No more chopper gunner
Squads and able to queue together on the PC.
Gaming || Intel i7 3770K || Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 || G.Skill 2x 4GB || EVGA GTX 680 2GB || Corsair TX750 V2 ||
|| 3x Dell UltraSharp U2312HM || Corsair Vengeance K90 || Logitech G500 || Panasonic RP-HTF600 ||
HTPC || Intel Celeron G530 || Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 || G.Skill 4GB || CM Elite 460W ||
NAS || Intel Pentium G630 || Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 || G.Skill 16GB || Corsair CX430 || 12TB Storage ||
Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:14 AM
Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:58 PM
KILLSTREAKS (using MW2 as base)
- Remove: Precision Airstrike and replace with Black OPS' Napalm Airstrike
- Remove: Nuke
- Remove: Chopper Gunner
- Remove: AC130
- Remove: Pavelow / Attack Heli
- Remove: Harrier
- Add: Napalm Strike (like Black OPS)
- Add: Proximity Mines
- Add: Mortar Strike (like Black OPS)
- Add: RPG (remove as secondary weapon)
- Remove: all Rocket Launchers
- Remove: all Knives ...or at least make them take 2 or more hits
- Remove: Tac Knife and Ballistic Knife for sure
- Remove: Flashbangs
- Remove: Stun Grenades
- Remove: Tactical Insertion ...or modify so it can't be exploited
- Remove: Akimbo
- Add: ALL firing modes if supported real world
- Add: Ability to hot swap attachments if the attachment is carried in lieu of equipment (grenade, etc.)
- Modify: Equipment such as grenades, noob tubes and c4 cannot be replenished through the Scavenger
- Modify: Ability to put two attachments on a gun as a level requirement, not as perk
- Modify: Don't allow C4 to be thrown across the map
GAME MODES (add the following if they don't already exist - ya i am too lazy to check)
- Barebones: Mercenary TDM
- Barebones: Hard Mode Mercenary TDM
- Mercenary Ground War / Domination
- Remove: 1 Man-Army
- Remove: Final Stand
- Remove: Danger Close
- Remove: Bling ...in favor of making it a level req
- Modify: Commando - keep the PRO part (no falling damage) and remove the main function (enhanced cheap shot knifing)
Those changes would turn MW2's stellar multi-player into everything i could want from a FPS MP game. Remove the gay titles though and implement Black OPS' method of creating your own title. Or make them real achievements and trim the stupid ones. Good clue you have too many is when the graphics are all reused for more than 1 title.