Mouse moves on its own

Fogel

Have you tried taking the ball out and cleaning it?

^^ :rofl:

Are you still living in the ball mouse era?

that actually makes me think if razer made such :blink:

The boomslang back in 99 with 1000 and 2000 dpi versions.

Have you tried taking the ball out and cleaning it?

^^ :rofl:

Are you still living in the ball mouse era? 

I took both balls out of my mouse and now it is very squeeky!

I have been having a problem with my Logitech G400. I logged into Logitech forums and there are a lot of forumers having similar problems.

But mostly with the G700/600/500

I updated the LGS to the latest and I hope it fixes the issue. Which only seemed to happen in Skyrim.

I had a very, very similar problem, I switched mice, switched mouse pads, changed drivers, added/removed software and nothing helped.

My cursor was just jittering around all over the screen, id go to double click something and it would jitter off the icon.

I finally found the cause, which was right in front of me the whole time, it was the vibration from my computer, I couldn't actually feel it myself while using my pc normally, but after feeling around and really searching for it there was a faint vibration, as soon as I took the tower off my desk the mouse problem stopped.

I only bring this up because the vibration was almost not apparent, I don't know if you have anything similar on your desk.

@Whatislove

That is exactly what I originally thought the problem was too since I like playing a music 99% of the time I'm on that machine.  And since it almost always has bass and sub-bass I figured it was the subwoofer to blame.

I tried cleaning it, even around the laser area and even tried a brand new mousepad.  Still was being annoying.

I switched out the Razer to a G500 and that pretty much cured it.  I tried my Corsair mouse and it became rock solid, even more so than the G500.  So I think it was just the mouse.  The build quality felt very cheap to me.  I was only using it because it was free, looked great and I don't need anything precise on my web surfing machine.  But it just became flat out unusable, especially when I was writing that guide.  It took me a LOT longer to write the stupid thing because of that dumb mouse

The G500 is definitely nice for the money. I have one that I swapped for an old Microsoft lazer mouse... Worlds different

I usually have something going musically on my desk and the G500 has been rock solid...

Ya I loved the G500 so much I bought a backup when I spilt coke on one gunking up the wheel.  It's was coca-cola I SWEAR!  :whistling:

April Fools - it was coke, no cool story