I think my mobo is fried

Two nights ago, shut down the comp. After breakfast tried to boot it up, reached the bios splash screen and nothing. Won't respond, Took out the GPU(which was having problems, with being undervolted on default settings) unhooked all HDD and devices, just keyboard and monitor. Screen then just goes black like my monitor power button goes blue like it's about to start then yellow like it's sleeping.

Popped out ram and tried both sticks single, same problem.

If anyone has advice I'm listening because this is frustrating as hell.

The build is : Gigabye z77x ud5h

Corsair vengeance mem @1600mhz, 8gb dual channel

Amd 7950

I5 3570k and noctua heatsink

OCZ4 ssd 240gb

LG disk drive

850w coolermaster psu

windows 7 64x 

If you can get into the BIOS change the graphics adapter to the integrated GPU and connect your monitor to the IGP port on the motherboard. That way you can at least trouble shoot a little deeper.

Oh man I don't even know where my SATA cables are. I'll search for those tonight. Need to invest in a PSU tester. 

@IVITTH0S I tried the single stick of ram on both, no other comps around that i know of.

Maybe this coolermaster PSU was a bad idea to go with, I've always been partial to Corsair but for an 850 this one was recommended for being well priced...

In addition to all the great advice here; especially about testing the power supply and switching to the onboard iGPU for testing.

Disconnect power supply from wall outlet.

Remove CMOS battery

Move CMOS jumper pin to clear position and leave it there for a couple of minutes

Move CMOS jumper pin back to save position

Install CMOS battery

Reconnect power supply to wall outlet

RS 850- amba-j3 is the version. it's a 80plus bronze, I am not sure if it is extreme series. This computer is not new, and has been functioning extremely well for months, the CPU did overclock beautifully with no problems ever not even heat. I will test power supply tomorrow, if it's clean I'll do the sata cable exchange and the cmos clear. But I'm sure it's more a faulty hardware part because this was like an "overnight i'm dead occurance". The worst part is my gigabyte 7950 already has to be RMA'd hopefully I don't have to come down on a gigabyte mobo either.

I have finally gotten into bios. I'm going to send this card off for RMA, everything is working flawlessly, as of right now I can safely say it's this GPU it can't render without crashing. When i finally get a working card, I will know for sure.  Looks like it certainly is not the mobo or RAM CPU or SSD. Just a heads up, 5850 does NOT work in the new gigabyte mobo's bios. I will let you guys know from here.