Battlefield 4

greengiant912

Could be Bad Company 3 or another BF series. It would be strange for them to just release BF4 so soon after BF3.

Would it be strange? I mean it's EA, and they love money, and it's not like they waited all that long to release another medal of honor game, and... I don't know, I don't see it as surprising.

Would it be strange? I mean it's EA, and they love money, and it's not like they waited all that long to release another medal of honor game, and... I don't know, I don't see it as surprising.

They already said MoH was going to be an annual release game. They never said that for Battlefield. I'll wait and see for an official announcement.

Edited by AZNguyen

I still have 3 more DLC's coming in for BF3. At least lie to me for a little longer so I don't know BF3 will be going down the tubes shortly after the last DLC.

Could be Bad Company 3 or another BF series. It would be strange for them to just release BF4 so soon after BF3.

I think EA is trying to take on CoD head on. BF 3 was a great start at moving towards that. Activision continues to slave drive their employees to keep pumping out CoD games on a yearly basis. I wouldn't be surprised if EA wanted to at least make regular installments.

I don't think BC3 or another BF would be in the works (right now anyways), they want to take advantage of their success with BF3.

Its not like BF4 would be coming out tomorrow, its likely a few years away yet.

I don't think BC3 or another BF would be in the works (right now anyways)

Battlefield: Bad Company 3 Under Development According To Employee Resume

DICE general manager thinks FPSs will start “moving away from the modern setting”

Setting it up for futuristic setting.

Battlefield Twitter wrote, nothing is official until its posted on the BF Blog :P

Edited by AZNguyen

Companies work on a variety of projects all the time. I wasn't saying that BC3 was out of the picture totally. I was just saying that it would probably be in EA's best interests to capitalize on the success of BF3 and release a sequel asap but not too soon as to devalue BF3 (as it is still a widely popular and pretty new game).

I would agree with the futuristic setting as well. Activision is doing it with Black OPs 2. I dont expect to see games like BF2142 where it was in the way off future though. I think that we can expect to see games in the not too distant future setting.

Edited by greengiant912

They said MoH and BF alternatively every year. So this year is MoH, next year is BF....this was mentioned a long time ago and just puts the final nail in the coffin that DICE/EA is trying to copy Activision.

There goes another great series.

They said MoH and BF alternatively every year. So this year is MoH, next year is BF....this was mentioned a long time ago and just puts the final nail in the coffin that DICE/EA is trying to copy Activision.

There goes another great series.

There is a difference though, DICE has always remained loyal to quality. Even when they released BFV, BF2, etc within a few years of each other...

There is a difference though, DICE has always remained loyal to quality. Even when they released BFV, BF2, etc within a few years of each other...

You mean aside from the fact that BC2 has a huge problem with hit detection and various other glitches?

Don't get me wrong, I like the BF series, but I won't give credit where it isn't due.