Battlefield 4

greengiant912

I don't think I will be getting it. It's pretty much BF3 as far as I can tell and I hate battlelog. I don't want to sit and load into crap. I just want to join a server and shoot. Not to mention I found out last week how easy it was for someone to steal you origin info and how hard it is to get it back. At least the person that took my info was kind enough to level me up 23 ranks in BF3 though. :D

So you did end up getting your account back?

I agree with it being some more of the same in regards to battlefield 3 but I like any game that promotes team play. On another note the beta still seems too laggy/glitchy for me to fully enjoy. I love shooting a dude with a tank shell, get the X, and have him run away virtually unharmed. Yay beta.  :wallbash:

Yep, I got my account back but man what a stupid set up they have. If you ever get a chance go to the FAQ and give it a quick read. It's pretty entertaining for sure. They basically make you create another user profile just to message them about your hacked account lol. Just logging in and changing your password doesn't work since they can log back in and say they forgot it as well, and there is no email verification to prove otherwise!

BF4 seems good imo so far... It's got somewhat choppy gameplay, seems to be a problem everyone has had so far.

Made the Ace Combat 4, Mobius Squadron insignia in the BF4 emblem editor.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/SkedandSpoon/stats/414694198/pc/

Emblem on the wiki: http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mobiuspatchmk3.png

What do you guys think? Yay or Nay?

I've been playing a little bit, seems pretty good to me.  I can't run it at the settings I was in BF3, had to turn it down to get play-ability and still getting some choppy lagging issues.  It's Beta and BF3 was just as bad, if not worse, at launch.

Even only playing that one map, it's one of the best maps ever imo.  

• 3 weeks later...