greengiant912

Battlefield 4

Any one tried the beta yet?? Tried it for 30 mins before i left for work.. Looks good so far..

Edited by Gremlin

Played a few rounds, waiting for some other people to download it before I play more. 

Liking it so far

The lag was brutal today but overall not bad. There is a ton of bugs as expected, just wished they would release another map or two.

Attempted to play a few rounds today. Kept getting the never ending loading screen. Anyone else have issues getting into a server today? I'm bummed, I wanna test my new setup out.  :yucky:

Yeah I froze up a few times today. I wish they had gotten rid of battlelog and the stupid amount of time it takes to load into a server(even when things are running good).

I tried the beta a couple days ago. Many issues getting into the game (PB update etc.) pushed the fire button and the gunwould sometimes go off 10-20 seconds later, or not at all. I'll try again another time but my beta experience was not good.

Yeah I was having the same issues with weapon delay. I really wanna keep playing but that was pissing me off too much. It's too bad, the game is gorgeous. 

I get some long load times or stuck in loading, most of the time it loads pretty quick though.  Also some various glitches that I can't remember specifics about, but it has been pretty solid.  My K/D ratio isn't being reported properly.  I was getting 2.0 to 3.0 KDR and it was showing up as 0.86 or something like that.  Also, they really need to let you set up your key-bindings before entering a match.  I would prefer that everything take place inside of the game rather than this web-browser crap.  Other than that, seems pretty good.

I don't think I will be getting it. It's pretty much BF3 as far as I can tell and I hate battlelog. I don't want to sit and load into crap. I just want to join a server and shoot. Not to mention I found out last week how easy it was for someone to steal you origin info and how hard it is to get it back. At least the person that took my info was kind enough to level me up 23 ranks in BF3 though. :D

• Like 1