Antec Color Fans

anyone use these? if so how's the airflow? the noise? I'm asking cuz my gf spotted them at the store this evening and had to buy 5 of the awful green ones for use in the computer in the living room (it's a lime green version of the big antec tower, with a window) of course it does have 5 fan slots in.

thank god she didn't spot the power suply with led fans in it or cathodes.

true dat and whats wrong with green? green is ownage and now you may actually have a nice looking case. i have 3 antec fans and they arent loud it kinda sounds like a vacuum cleaner like upstairs in another room. (not that loud).

i have 2 of the red tri led antech fans they are about the same air flow as a stock 80mm in my opinion and fairly low noise atleast compared to my coolermaster hhc-001 heatpipe hsf its 60mm fan's Db is in line with my 80mm tornado lol

Hey

Yeah you lucky to have a gf that seems to be remotely intrested in computers ;)

As for the fan I have 2 in seperate computers noise level is not that high and it seems like a good fan to me :D

what she doesn't know is that the P4 is going BACK in the lanboy box tonight. we had to get a case with a locking bezel due to her little 3 yr old neice staying for a week. problem was the ONLY one compusa had in stock for under $200 was the green alienware look-alike. I hate that puke green color and it doesn't fit in the entertainment center like the lanboy did. so her green lights won't matter, NO green case, and NO window on it.

the gf is a first grade teacher, so she has to use the computer at work. she does email, trys out kids games, does lesson plans and stuff like that. OH and she has been the one going thru all the dvd's we both own and converting them to divx (saves me from actually having to do this)

Edited by bigred