Help on OC'in 3700+ Sandiego

Heres what i got...

-DFI Lanparty UT nf4 Ultra-D

-64 3700+ San Diego 1GHz FSB 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 (2.2ghz stock)

-OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Platinum (2-3-2-5 stock)

i've read that my cpu can get anywhere from 2.75ghz - 2.8ghz max and still be stable on some systems. This is my first real oc i want to do and i need help, what should i change in the bios to get my cpu running faster.

Well said, I can boot into windows at 2900 but I have found that 2750 is the sweet spot for everyday use.

Yup, I keep mine at 2750 (250x11) for everyday use. I can get it higher, but I don't want to run that many volts everyday (1.7v+)

reading is fundamental for overclocking...all of the stickies at the top of this thread are essential in various ways, as are many many good overclocking guides from other forums that can easily be found via google search.

we can guide you but we cannot get there for you. guiding you includes making (asking i guess lol) you read read read read read and read some more then read even more and keep reading until you understand the many many many different approaches to it and have some hands-on experience and then you will understand exactly what it is you are doing and can proceed on your own and possibly even discover new things for yourself.