11344 3d marks 05

Just ran bench test on me new pc running every thing stock, atm vapo chill is on and running but cant detect the usb link but cpu is saying - 25 on bio and front lcd says - 51...- 40 under heavy load.

i have no idea how to OC this sucker atm:( .all my bio setting are set to optimize after i flashed with new DFi bios from there web site.

And yes BF 2 does need 2 gigs rams!, cant wait for the ram i have in me sig to come next week :( .stutters like crazy with max setting 8x 16 X every feaking think pumped max out at 1.3 gigs :eek: runs smooth but stutters alot but havent reallyed play to much just demo and was single players only get worse on muitlplayer.

i have OCZ pc 4000 VX GOLD 1 gig atm ,any help with setting and bios setting much needed.

3d marks 05 is the freebie version, i looked in setting for vid, set everything to low .

yeah those 6600GTS in SLi are pretty good for now i originally want to buy a 6800 GT and get another later but i had cash and the Mobo and CPU and could not get hold of one at the time so 2x 6600gts had to do, spose i might get a 7800GTX in a few months and ebay the 6600's to pay for it in part,

have you not OC'd your 6800's to try and break 10,000, i can't even get 1mhz more out of me 6600's as they fail the driver test.

anyway nice scores regardless.

what Vcore you pushin through your sandy? inorder for me to get anymore it wants to eat Vcore but i'm on stock cooling till next month

nice scores:) i get 2400pts in 05 5700pts in 03 and 20k in 01 with my system in my sig are those good? might be higher now my cpu is at 2.6ghz:) i wish my card whould oc good. than i might could get 6000 in 03:( ony ocs too 390gpu and 350mem from 380stock/340stock the modded piplines takes alot out of this 9800se c3