Hurricane Dennis - Say a prayer for us!

red930

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During hurricane frances or that other one, I was sitting in the car bored as the wind was blowing and then suddenly I hear a loud cracking sound and think "uh-oh" and a huge branch falls and just barely touches the trunk of car. Then I walk in the house shivering.

Damn, Darwin thwarted again! lol

[lucky]

During hurricane frances or that other one, I was sitting in the car bored as the wind was blowing and then suddenly I hear a loud cracking sound and think "uh-oh" and a huge branch falls and just barely touches the trunk of car. Then I walk in the house shivering.

Guest culinist

Glad to hear that you're all ok. I've never benn in a hurricane, but a big ole knarly twister came though my old hometown once. I've never been so scared, and facinated at the same time.

I'm buyin in the bar tonight:)

Glad to hear the two of you survived... but I was surprised to hear you didn't play the night away... that's what emergency generators are for.

And no matter what Cobia says... I'd rather deal with an earthquake then a hurricane.

I have a cousin that still lives in San Francisco. He comes back to Louisiana for his Cajun fix and ends up stranded in New Orleans when TS Cindy rolls through last week.

He prefers earthquakes to hurricanes and refuses to leave the Bay Area too. Go figure!

And no matter what Cobia says... I'd rather deal with an earthquake then a hurricane.