Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

i say charlie should get an avatar!

starkr-new%20charlie%20brown.gif

:nod: , that used to be my nickname in school, that show was awsome :cool:

i think i'll just ask if someone will do it...i tried giving away prizes for a OC DB avatar and no one ever really completed it...they had some entries...but they were still needing to be refined a bit and so no one i guess really wanted to make them better...i want them to look awesome...maybe I'm too picky

angry, what about the guys that already have an avatar, will there be a seprate avatar for them, or mabye a small button in there sig that links to this thread?

just looked at team info and im at the top!? how i just have a 2.66Ghz P4 and a PIII 900 folding now, im not complaining though cause i know im gonna get wooped soon :tooth:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nod: , that used to be my nickname in school, that show was awsome :cool:

angry, what about the guys that already have an avatar, will there be a seprate avatar for them, or mabye a small button in there sig that links to this thread?

just looked at team info and im at the top!? how i just have a 2.66Ghz P4 and a PIII 900 folding now, im not complaining though cause i know im gonna get wooped soon :tooth:

That's what I'm wondering. I'm totally confused by how the scoring system works. Pickles has done like 9 units and he has a lower score than your one unit. Did you check the box that allows work over 5mb?

Ok, here's some good guides to help us out:

F@H Client Types & Tweaks

Folding@Home Console Client: User Guide

Folding Tweaks

I haven't had a chance to digest the info yet. If anybody can pull some noteworthy info, please post it here.

so far today, ive setup:

work:

cpuz_server1

cpuz_server2

cpuz_server3

cpuz_desk

cpuz_phone

home:

cpuz_server

cpuz_client

Let's keep it rollin people!

I thought you could use the same name for multiple machines? I thought I read that in the faq. What is the benefit that you are making all these separate names?

you can, but i want to know from which machine it is coming from.