Happy Fathers Day

red930

Guest Buckstitch

Here here

To all the Dads out there Happy Fathers Day

I miss my Dad to.

So its Fathers Day other there too? I thought yours would be on a different day since your Mothers Day is.

Yup, very true Soundx. My dad was well into his forties when i was born and now hes hit his seventies it does get a bit worrying and you do start to appreciate them more :)

Luckily my parents only live down the road so i do see them a lot.

father_01.gif

My father was quite a sportsman. He was a stock car driver, played prof baseball and tried out for the Phillies. Also wanted to play professional golf.

Fatherhood was not in the cards cpuz was dealt, which at times i regret.

Families are very important, the last 6 months I have had a very rough personal life and I really value the conversations I have had with my Dad, to help get me through some down moments.

Happy Father's Day to all!

I miss my father greatly for he gave me the guidance and words for which I live by to this day. I went out to his grave this weekend and placed a single flower - a Bright Yellow Queen Elizabeth - similar to the one rose bush (his prized and favorite among many) he tended to in his garden. I will never forget the kindness he bestowed upon others by letting them cut the flowers off the bushes he toiled over. One day, I will do the same by growing a garden of roses so that others may enjoy the bit of happiness they provide.

I miss my father greatly for he gave me the guidance and words for which I live by to this day. I went out to his grave this weekend and placed a single flower - a Bright Yellow Queen Elizabeth - similar to the one rose bush (his prized and favorite among many) he tended to in his garden. I will never forget the kindness he bestowed upon others by letting them cut the flowers off the bushes he toiled over. One day, I will do the same by growing a garden of roses so that others may enjoy the bit of happiness they provide.

what a touching story, ace. ty.

Good deed indeed!