Digital Photography

Man you keep strange hours!

got up last night around 2pm or so to go to the bathroom. saw that brilliant moon right in the middle of the sky w/ the backdrop of the mtns. I was so inclined to get a pic, but was too tired.

tonight, we have cloudy skies.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just took this pic of my Rat Terrier Jolie. She's doing her best impression of Elvis with that left lip snarl. lol

I see the resemblance. But the real question is, can she sing and dance? lol.

Just shot this pic in the back yard looking SouthEast. I had to overexpose the moon to get the trees to show up against the dark sky. The moon looks a little lopsided due to the tree branches blocking some of the light. Oh well. I have no desire to get West Nile so I decided to call it quits.

moonoveryard.jpg

Since you mentioned the swamp, want to come down and cut the back half of the yard? I've got crawfish chimneys almost a foot high back there. I'm thinking of putting some traps out. lol

That looks so awesome. I can't believe how giant the moon is and the swamp trees are a nice touch ;).

Since you mentioned the swamp, want to come down and cut the back half of the yard? I've got crawfish chimneys almost a foot high back there. I'm thinking of putting some traps out. lol

Sure let me throw in my redneck teeth and I will be right down, :P .