Who is the most helpful/influential member this year?

299 members have voted

1. 1.

• cpuz
    • soundx98
    • Shinobi
    • SmokenJoe
    • Poisonsnak
    • playah
    • Frallan
    • Prostock62
    • cyberfossil
    • Sharp
    • dippyskoodlez
    • pershoot
    • BigStan
    • spdiscus
    • davidhammock200
    • txmale36
    • AceGoober
    • eva2000
    • babyelf
    • shaolin95

:)

Its the way it needs to be done :D

agreed. Same holds true for me at work. I'm a working supervisor, and I maintain the attitude that I'm not getting paid to make friends, rather to do my job. So I tell it like I see it, some may like it and some may not, if we can have a laugh along the way, all the better. But I can tell you this: I've had zero turnover in my department and i've been there for 7 yrs this June.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny...i've heard that I'm very much disliked by many persons in other forums lol

(maybe that is because I dont put up with their bull crap at all around here)

trust me your much more professional ;-) j/k no really that is the way it has to be done, atleast your not ragging on your users, like i've seen done on other sites. keep it up :thumb up:

well choosing between shinobi and playah was hard, they both are always helping me out in ANY thread, no matter how n00bish it is :). i find it impossable to single out one person, so my vote lays with them all (even you staff guys ;))

My candidiate wasn't in the list, ed_jacobson. If it wasn't for this guy I wouldn't have pulled the trigger on $2k and built a DFI rig. AG and RGone influenced me, but the hope and clear instructions from Ed pushed me over the edge. Thanks to all the others on the list, I've appreciated their sage advice and comments.

Edit PS: Thanks AG!!! I adore my new avatar!

Well.. it was VERY VERY hard to decide ..

I choose Soundx ( hopefully you will send me a lcd now..jk..hehe )..

RGone and Soundx were the first two people that I became freindly with on DFI-Street and they both helped me tons back in the days when my Infinity made me dizzy..hehe.. He is a great guy and helps out in various sections which is awsome.... I'll also never forget the time when I corrupted my bios and he promptly asked for my address to send me one of his spare bios chips.. I also love what Soundx did with mbm.. I hate smartguardian to death..hehe..

Like I said its very hard to only choose one person because there are SO MANY helpfull people around here lately..Second runner up for me was davidhammock200.. I mean he couldnt have came at a better time with all his PSU knowledge.. ( Thanks David.. )

And a big thanks to everyone else that helps out .. its much appreciated from all of us..

:cool:

First off, I am surprised to see my name up on the list for there are many a folk who have contributed more and . 2nd off, I did not vote. Everyone on the list, and those not on the list, bring various skills, knowledge and the willingness to assist others with problems or questions they may have.

I wholeheartedly agree with CPUZ, we are a family here.

First off, I am surprised to see my name up on the list for there are many a folk who have contributed more and . 2nd off, I did not vote. Everyone on the list, and those not on the list, bring various skills, knowledge and the willingness to assist others with problems or questions they may have.

I wholeheartedly agree with CPUZ, we are a family here.

you've done a lot of good work in the Intel section...you and BigStan are the only two Intel guys on the list because the Intel stuff just doesn't sell like the AMD stuff, but I recognize you and Stan as being extremely helpful.

plus it seems you have gotten into the AMD scene a bit, but like me and you and a lot of others, we use our total knowledge to help others whether it is AMD or Intel related.

the poll is there to vote...you should just cast a vote anyway...no one (not even me) knows who voted for who, and it shouldn't be looked at as 'popularity contest' or even 'everyone is so good i can't favor one particular person'...you should just vote on who YOU think is the best/most influential member that has done the most to help you (whether directly or just by posting something somewhere that you read and it worked for you)

Guest eva2000

at least my name is there - really more time your spend posting on a forum with useful info the more people know ya - simple heh