NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xen how did you go with the OCZ DDR600 That is the Elite stuff right?

Are you talking about power supplies or memory? i haven't tried the ps yet as i havent had a chance to buy my nf4 board. As far as memory i think lucky jumped at the chance to answer that one for you already. If you have any more questions you can also visit the thread located in my sig which has info for the 939 NF3 and also information that can be used for other boards too. There is lots of info in there and any question that can be answered can be found there or searching the thread. I've noticed the amount of repeated questions has fallen and that could be thanks to the mods that stickied it. So everyone else, keep having fun with this board cause i am.

i thought u had trouble with booting a sata drive in raid... so i sent u there...

you can try different bios, or recheck your current bios settings. you can see if u get the same problem with a PATA drive installed.

Well, I HAD raid 0 working fine. But then I had a corrup Window's file apperently and couldnt boot into Window's. So now, I just want to run 1x HD, normaly, on port 3 or 4. So I load with Window's CD and format the drive, when formating is done, comp automaticly restarts so it can continue the install, but it just boots from CD... not continuing the install. It's just doing a loop of uselessness.

Well, I HAD raid 0 working fine. But then I had a corrup Window's file apperently and couldnt boot into Window's. So now, I just want to run 1x HD, normaly, on port 3 or 4. So I load with Window's CD and format the drive, when formating is done, comp automaticly restarts so it can continue the install, but it just boots from CD... not continuing the install. It's just doing a loop of uselessness.

Sounds like you did a clear CMOS befor the reinstall , Is this a correct assumsion? If you did check youre boot order. Make sure it is floppy first. H/D second CDROM third. That is the most common problem.(done it MYSELF a few times).BAD BLIKNKER BRAIN CELLS.. HEHE

Nice review :nod:

Echos almost word for word what i'm finding as i play aroudn with this board.

It's similair enough to the ut250gb to feel like home, but different enough too to pose a challenge :shake:

BEWARE: This web site clicked off a intrusion detection alert on my software

firewall. Something about a buffer overflow technique attempted!!!

I left it on their home page. After 15 minutes, it attempte the same thing every

5 minutes. Nice.....

BEWARE: This web site clicked off a intrusion detection alert on my software

firewall. Something about a buffer overflow technique attempted!!!

I left it on their home page. After 15 minutes, it attempte the same thing every

5 minutes. Nice.....

Well seems fine for me. My firewall (Zonealarm) didnt show any signs of intrusion. Anyone else having the buffer overflow alarm?

Anyways, i'm sorry if I've posted the link here. Just trying to give some more info on the nF3 Ultra-D. Peace... :)

I have a few question i have bh-5 ram and i can go much further in the yellow slots than the orange i thought bh-5 was better in the orange does this depend on bios?

I tried to max out my cpu by putting a 133 divider and i maxed out at 2950 i wont post at anything higher even with 2t is this my cpu limit or is this a divider problem?

My system is watercooled.