NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

ok...so far so good..

flashed using winflash, updated entire BIOS, and told it to clear cmos and restore defaults on restart

booted into the bios, changed everything to my settings, then booted into windows and posted this message...

only real change that i've noticed, is that the Memory was set to T2, and not AUTO...although, i can't remember if it was set at that before too...i dunno...

temps still jump around a little....

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...so far so good..

flashed using winflash, updated entire BIOS, and told it to clear cmos and restore defaults on restart

booted into the bios, changed everything to my settings, then booted into windows and posted this message...

only real change that i've noticed, is that the Memory was set to T2, and not AUTO...although, i can't remember if it was set at that before too...i dunno...

temps still jump around a little....

Try set 1T on your mem

Try set 1T on your mem

duh...

i was just saying, that is the only difference that i noticed...

am running 2-2-2-5 T1 as i type...

Hmmm...but i don't think that CnQ works...weird...

BTW, does DFI have a auto notification for when they release a new BIOS...like, with my Pioneer burner, they e-mail me when they release a new firmware...does/can DFI do something similar???

duh...

i was just saying, that is the only difference that i noticed...

am running 2-2-2-5 T1 as i type...

Hmmm...but i don't think that CnQ works...weird...

BTW, does DFI have a auto notification for when they release a new BIOS...like, with my Pioneer burner, they e-mail me when they release a new firmware...does/can DFI do something similar???

At what speed?

DDR400...or 200Mhz...whichever way you put it...in yellow slots...

but, i was able to do that with the 705BIOS...and 602BIOS, i think...

Me whit 705 i can't boot.

Whit 602 cold boot and only 2T stable.

Me whit 705 i can't boot.

Whit 602 cold boot and only 2T stable.

i've never had cold-boot issues, unless overclocking...

and im perfectly stable with T1

are you running in the yellow slots??? and wat voltage are you running??

im running 2.7v (actual BIOS setting...2.8v real voltage i think)

Damn... suddently my primary master ide doesnt work, tried different cables etc, on the secondary everything works fine...

Can anybody help me?

well....if the same cables/devices work on the secondary controller...then there isn't much else that you can do...

just make sure it is enabled in the BIOS

BIG PROBLEM that I think all should be aware of...I'm actually suprised no one else ran into this....

A arctic silencer (new one) will NOT fit with this board. I have a x800xt-pe, which should be exactly like all other x800's, and there is a screw on the face that runs into the fan on the board. (you know, those screws that attatch both plastic pieces together)

To fix this, you just take the screw out and then take the dremel out :) It was really easy to fix, but just thought people should know about this. I just took out the screw, and sawed off the bump where the screw when it..and it fit, even w/ a acrtic cool fan on the MB

Thx for bringing this up I have a HIS x800xtpe ice q II dont know if itsq the same heatsink as the artic silencer but they look alike do you think ill be ok?

Thx for bringing this up I have a HIS x800xtpe ice q II dont know if itsq the same heatsink as the artic silencer but they look alike do you think ill be ok?

HIS use the artic silencer's for their heatsinks (i think)

it depends on the specific card...some cards are slightly different shapes...some may fit with the artic silencer without modifications, some might not...