Socket 754 Discussion Thread

dunno, first time I've seen a user with a problem like this

my dividers always show correctly

that ant all my problems >I spent the last 20 hours using all the cpu volts in bios from 1.607 though 1.734 and nothing changes my cpu volts they all run 1.64 idail amd 1.72 under 98% load how can that be is my board broke or maybe the bios ? all post a list to show what i mean

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe your board is a dud, i honestly don't know

i've seen plenty of differences between all kinds of hardware that was the same (ie i bet my 3200XL Corsair is slightly different than yours)

Ok heres my chart plase take a look . now mind you in the 5 months now that i have had this board it has made it though prime once when i was trying to post in the data base and with 300 watt psu and 256 kvr :rolleyes: the misses told me today that torcher test was for me not the cpu hahaha :nod: Im not having problems with the memory it passes every thing i have to test it with. its the cpu

voltchart8mj.th.jpg

anyone have a clue how would my old first gen naked athlon64 3200 clawhammer

ada3200AEP5AP CAAMC 0343UMPW would perform?

i know YMMV/MMMV

but if i pop it into like a dfi nf3. what kinda numbers should i be expecting? and what vcore is considered normal ? 1.5 ?1.6? 1.7? which is consider high?

also what temps are considered high for my dinosaur chips?

Mostly depends upon how much memory you intend to use with it. The mobiles memory controllers really struggle with 2X1 gigs but w/1 gig you should see something around 2600mhz or more with adequate power and cooling. A psu with 26 amps or more on the 12 v rail and a bolt down cooling solution are highly recommended.

its not a mobile

i took the ihs off

oh ya. i was gonna ask about that too

what kinda HSF uses a bolt down, that has pretty good performance like a lowbie xp90

i took off the IHS then remember i needed to research for one lol