Favorite Keyboard ?

p0tter

Just wondering what keyboard / mouse everyone uses, likes or perfers.

I love my Logitech Elite (corded) and MX510 (blue). I had a Logitech DiNoVo for a while, but it was a little to fragile. I spill JD on the keyboard way too much :) GO BULLS !

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the exact microsoft natural keyboard that came with my first pII 400 system from buyabs.com.(parent company of newegg) 1997-1998. those were the days. funny thing that system is still up and running. damn bx boards won't die. i love the natural. always have, always will. plain and simple. no special keys.

I've been using the logitech LX700 cordless set for 5 months now and I love it. I've got my most used programs set to the programmable hotkeys and now I get slightly annoyed whenever I have to revert to a standard keyboard on another computer. The keyboard runs on 2 AA batteries which I haven't had to change yet, so I'm happy about that too. The mouse is very comfortable. I wish the mouse would run longer without needing to be recharged, but it'll go for a couple more days after the charge battery light goes on, so it's just up to me to remember to put it in the cradle at night when I go to sleep.

Guest culinist

Logitech Elite is what I'm typing on now but I don't really care for all the extra buttons. Don't really use them and the F-Lock thing sucks. It works and matches my setup though so I use it. But then again so does my old e-machine keyboard, The only good thing that came with that pos computer.:)

the old Compaq/HP keyboards are the best for me. (im still using a Compaq keyboard that is about 4 years old)

right on.. I'm using a Compaq keyboard that came with a presario 5733 4 yrs ago :nod:.. something about the pressure and feel of the keystrokes that I havent found in another keyb.

F-Lock thing sucks.

There's a reg file fix called flock or something that changes the configuration so that you get the F keys on boot and have to press the F-Lock button to get the special functions.

If it wasn't for that file I wouldn't be able to use a Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard. I don't use the extra functions. Just like the size of the thing.

I've been using an EluminX for about a year, and I love it. It's small footprint on my desk, the solid feel of the keys and the lighting at night are just a few of the reasons.

The only complaint I've read is the layout of the keys not being exactly standard, but since I'm from the "hunt and peck" school of typing, it's not a problem for me ;) .

Oh one other thing... they're pretty expensive.

As for mice, I pretty much stick with Logitech cordless, and like the MX 700.