Starting to Build Computer, ULTRA-D, AOL?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrAgO

Kinda pointless for this board then if u were planing to have 4gb... *which i dont think many will :P*

Kinda pointless for this board then if u were planing to have 4gb... *which i dont think many will :P*

Not really. There is more than enough clearance to mount and remove RAM from the slots. If you notice in that shot, he only has the single DIMM installed for loading the OS. As soon as that's done and the rig is stable, he can add the other DIMM.

I use the XP-90 on my rig and even with heatspreader on the RAM it's no problem.

Guest DrAgO
Not really. There is more than enough clearance to mount and remove RAM from the slots. If you notice in that shot, he only has the single DIMM installed for loading the OS. As soon as that's done and the rig is stable, he can add the other DIMM.

I use the XP-90 on my rig and even with heatspreader on the RAM it's no problem.

Well thats good then. :), I myself havent decided on a cpu cooler, im thinking one of those zalman ones... dunno :. Either way its good to see hes getting a lot of responses from people. Also good to see his system is slowly getting finished :D keep up the good work 8)

Good work dude just keep asking questions and learn from these guys. This is what the forum is for. This is how I learned, and I am sure most of us here.

Keep up the good work my friend and welcome to the club.