What Are Ppl Doing For Summer Fun?

Mist

workin at lees chicken lol. Partyin, swimmin in my pool with this hot chick that lives across the street., and getting on my moms nerves because i wont get off my pc to help with the chores.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mispelling oveclock is a simple mistake. You don't realize how busy I have been. Oh well, I will fix it later...smartDark works fine though.

As far as the thing like OCC. I didn't realize that. Just made it like my last forums.

i will be working my butt off at my old high school putting in new pc's but it is so worth the $$$$ and working a 2nd job at best buy, so i can get mad discounts and be able to afford all of my computer toys

Well What VyrOBurN Does in the summer is um kinda illegal =P I also Work 50+ hours a week, Yes that is right i said 50+, I will also be building at least 2 more computers... Fixing an ungodly amount of computers.. try 400+ OMFG I have to much work... But anyways I will also Play alot of everquest, and more everquest and more everquest... Fridays i usually take a girl out then go get slamed. Then i get up and play everquest. I will also go to the OCC LAN TOURNYMENT THIS SUMMER !!!!!!!! OWNAGE is all I gots to Say and yall have experienced the rath of VyrOBurN... I will also go to the lake allot got to perfect my back flip on my wake board. Also i will dance. and sing songs and eat nachos and dance while i am eating nachos and then sing songs... Will Rip the entire blockbuster DVD section for my personal pleasure, (and dance and sing while doing it) and that is about it. It WILL BE SO ROXx()rZ and L337 i wont even be able to stand how L337 it will be. OMFG OMW SHIZZLE.