OCZ Prime Stable Database (updated 2/06/2006)

NeO, these are for 200FSB maybe up to 210FSB, if you want higher you will have to loosen the first 4 but the rest should be quite good to 250+

Going right down the row in bios:

Auto

Enable

Auto

Auto

Auto

Enable

16x

7x

Disable (8Bursts)

FSB 200

LDT/FSB 5.0

Multiplier default

PCIe 100

disable

startup

above VID * 110% (this = about 1.43, fine for a winnie. Use 1.35*113% for Newcastle/Clawhammer)

1.20V

1.50V

2.80V

:D:D

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks once again, that is EXACTLY what I have been looking for and spent all week scouring the net for. I took a week off work to build this new week (yeah, i know, i need to get out more) and now hopefully it will run like it should :) :)

Thanks again for your time and help. It really is genuinely appreciated.

Ne0

Now i see what i can do but 2.9V isn't so high for non VX OCZ? I have only 3200+ Rev 2.0 not VX.

Ah yes i have tested your settings but if i change the fsb up to 220 then my system crashes but with 210 my system run fine like my setting.

no, i have the rev2s too. 2.9V is a known sweet spot for these TCCD sticks (usually)..besides trying wont hurt since they're under warranty up to 2.9V.

I am with MANY people who found 2.9V gives them the best results.

Edit:

----->>>> 2.8V or 2.9 was one of the very FIRST things i did after i got this board and the memory.

If you run 2.7 (still ?) then its very likely you get thee problems you're getting now...eg. crashing if you try to up your FSB.

try 2.8, then try 2.9. Do NOT go higher, it wont do anything better.

Also...i ASSUME that you are still under your max CPU overclock ?

If you up your "FSB" (-> HTT)....you sure its not your CPU cranking out ? Is your CPU still in the safe zone ? If not, lower CPU multiplier and LDT multi.

You CANNOT just up HTT happily because sooner or later you WILL hit a wall..either you exceed LDT == 1000 (have to lower LDT multi to be under 1000 !)..or you exceed your CPU max. known overclock.

Btw. you said you looked at my settings....its VERY unlikely that these settings (2.5 4 3 7 !) give problems already in the range you mentioned - you should have NO problems using these settings way up in the HIGH 280 ranges...maybe 290 if you're lucky.

My CPU does 2600...and i have the sticks running 9x289 (==2601mhz) and LDT multi=3x. CPU voltage (testing right now) 1.275 +123% special control and , as said, Vdimm 2.9

GNU,

You did not run all the test? Do I understand you correctly that you only ran test #5? If you have no errors, then go into windows...or try your OC. Run the FSB to 210 and the multi to 10, set the CPU VID to 1.3 and the Special VID to 113%, then run memtest again to make sure your OC is OK :)

NeO,

Yes that is very normal for it not to count the memory on a restart from windows, only on a cold boot and that is not a memory issue. That is how the motherboard does it :)

Yes i tested #5 a short test. I used your settings @dualchannel with non errors at memtest but if i start it with your settings -> windows crashes.

What's wrong. Memtests shows your settings are okay but Windows crashes? If i use my settings @210 then windows run but i can't set up to 220 Mhz -> windows crashes. At least FSB 210 HTT 4x but not more :(

no, i have the rev2s too. 2.9V is a known sweet spot for these TCCD sticks (usually)..besides trying wont hurt since they're under warranty up to 2.9V.

I am with MANY people who found 2.9V gives them the best results.

Edit:

----->>>> 2.8V or 2.9 was one of the very FIRST things i did after i got this board and the memory.

If you run 2.7 (still ?) then its very likely you get thee problems you're getting now...eg. crashing if you try to up your FSB.

try 2.8, then try 2.9. Do NOT go higher, it wont do anything better.

Also...i ASSUME that you are still under your max CPU overclock ?

If you up your "FSB" (-> HTT)....you sure its not your CPU cranking out ? Is your CPU still in the safe zone ? If not, lower CPU multiplier and LDT multi.

You CANNOT just up HTT happily because sooner or later you WILL hit a wall..either you exceed LDT == 1000 (have to lower LDT multi to be under 1000 !)..or you exceed your CPU max. known overclock.

Btw. you said you looked at my settings....its VERY unlikely that these settings (2.5 4 3 7 !) give problems already in the range you mentioned - you should have NO problems using these settings way up in the HIGH 280 ranges...maybe 290 if you're lucky.

My CPU does 2600...and i have the sticks running 9x289 (==2601mhz) and LDT multi=3x. CPU voltage (testing right now) 1.275 +123% special control and , as said, Vdimm 2.9

I thougt the my OCZ Ram are only for 2.7V. I will test it with 2.8V.

I can't overclock untill over 2100Mhz this is my result. Windows crashes every time. I can't overclock more all the same which settings i use.

I have set the FSB 210 and HTT 4x its not much and my system is max stable until some errors @windows (i think it's ony systems errors of programconflict).

If i set FSB up to 215 HTT 3x then the systems hangs out or crashes.

I have tested your settings but it's hang out with more FSB. Now i use 2.5-4-3-5.

And you have another CPU it's a big different so i think.

Please give me your full settings of Genie Bios. Maybe i have forgotten anything and maybe it's runs.

did you check my sig ? i have all memory related settings in a link there.

edit: yeah...bios 310p is good for TCCD.

really odd that he cant even go 215.....something must be REALLYT weird there....yoiu sure you have the two sticks in slots 2 and 4, the orange slots ?