The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

Hey guys, I ran across something on the Webtemp forums if anyone is interested...

I've noticed that a few people have asked about reading GPU temps in WebTemp, and Not seeing if it's been solved yet, I'll post.

Remap MBM's temperatures / display other than the first ten temperatures

That's possible since WebTemp 3.0.16 and has to be configured manually by editing WTClient.ini. For example add lines as follows:

[OrderMBM5190]

T7 = 23

T8 = 24

T9 = 25

T10 = 26

From now on WebTemp gets MBM's temperature values 23 up to 26 and displays them at slots 7 to 10.

Since the temp is so high compared to the others, it will skew the graph a little, but its interesting to see how it monitors

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sensor 21+22 is located in the temperature menu instead of somewhere else since it's the GPU Core/Memory Frequencies and not the temperatures? So how can i change the degree in Celsius to MHz just like the CPU Frequencies? Am i missing something....

Mack

I could be totally off on this but i seem to remember it can't be changed. Something that just has to be lived with. Soundx98 would know for sure. I port my 1900x info straight from the card into Samurize so I've never messed with it in MBM.

Wacko? Sir, I resemble that remark, and hereby forthwith and whereas request that you cease and desist from making such scandalous remarks:rolleyes:

Anyway, version 3.0.20 is out, whats pre-7? I only see 3.0.19 on the Webtemp homepage. Can't seem to find a change log either, whats the difference in the versions?