The CM Stacker case and some mods !!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orderin my Stacker on the 'morrow.

Gonna hold off modding it cept some fanbus action and those switches.

Which Stackers did y'all go with the steel or the aluminum?

Didnt know they come different.. I think most is steel except the panels are aluminum...

Thanks LoN3R.. be sure to post up some pics when your done modding..

Still waiting for AG to post some pics of his..geez its like 4 days now to bleed the system..hehe

yeah there's two stackers at newegg, one is steel for 160$ and one is aluminum for 165$, those are the only differences i could find. oooo i cant wait, placin my order after my bio lab.

i didnt have enough $ for any cool light kits or anything.

yeah there's two stackers at newegg, one is steel for 160$ and one is aluminum for 165$, those are the only differences i could find. oooo i cant wait, placin my order after my bio lab.

i didnt have enough $ for any cool light kits or anything.

I was never into the lights myself.. I have a light in my room..hehe

Hey do you have the cross flow fan already ?

hehehe we love pics, i'm sure w/ the reset switch you could splice the wires to a second switch that you could mount anywhere if you have a locking front door like i have on my thermaltake xaser III (thermaltake includes a pin switch for just this application on the rear of the case (so if you have the front locked up you can still reset by reaching around the back) the flag connector thunda used is prolly a old power led connector? or maybe a speaker connector from a old case (small black clip that holds atleast 3 wires (alot like a 3 pin fan connector)idea there too ;-D)

i love lights!!! lol

btw what sleeving kit is that? i just got one of those vantec kits for like 6$ shipped

hehehe we love pics, i'm sure w/ the reset switch you could splice the wires to a second switch that you could mount anywhere if you have a locking front door like i have on my thermaltake xaser III (thermaltake includes a pin switch for just this application on the rear of the case (so if you have the front locked up you can still reset by reaching around the back) the flag connector thunda used is prolly a old power led connector? or maybe a speaker connector from a old case (small black clip that holds atleast 3 wires (alot like a 3 pin fan connector)idea there too ;-D)

i love lights!!! lol

btw what sleeving kit is that? i just got one of those vantec kits for like 6$ shipped

The connector I used to plug onto the cmos pins is a 3pin fan connector.. :)

This is the sleeving kit I used..

I bought two of them, but to be honest I wouldnt buy a kit again.. They give you wayyy tooo much of the largest sleeving and not enough of the medium size that is used mostly.. I bought two kits and have soooo much of the large sleeving left.. I read about this but still ended up buying the kit.. it did the job but would have been better buying it seperatly..

THunDA: I really like how you put that BIOS flash rocker on the outside of your case.

That gave me an idea, is there a way that you can use the mobo reset button from outside the case?

my idea lool , im goin for patent . posted that in the "what your want in the new mobos thread" :nod: