First I decided to sleeve my psu wires.. That was some heck of a job and very time consuming.. but was worth it afterwards..
Here is how that came out..
Next mod was a top blow hole.. which I used tin snips to cut.. And then used door edge moldening to cover the ruff edges with..
I also removed the rear fan grill to make the air flow better.. You can also see that there is a toggle switch in one of the pci slots.. thats hooked up to the cmos pins so I can clear it without taking the side panel off..
Now in the front I have two 120mm fans as intakes.. I also mounted my rheo for my tornado in one of the bay covers..
to be continued..
Fixed pics.. they where dissapearing..lol