The CM Stacker case and some mods !!

The third document is devoted to transition of Athlon 64 4000+ with CG stepping of the ClawHammer core to E4 stepping of the San Diego core (ADA4000BNBOX). This new stepping exists for both: Opteron and Athlon 64 processors with 1MB cache memory. The CPUID will change as follows: 00000F7Ah -> 00020F71h. Athlon 64 4200+ processor will have similar features and marking, however, its shipping schedule hasn’t been finalized yet.

On the other hand, the shipping dates for 0.09micron processors with up to 4000+ performance ratings have already been revealed:

* Venice 3000+, Venice 3200+, Venice 3500+ and Venice 3800+ should start shipping on April 4, 2005;

* San Diego 4000+ should start shipping on April 15, 2005.

from X-bit:

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:7JZU_2D...+4000%2B+&hl=en

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool AG.. you will like it..

Hey btw.. Have an extra one of those hard drive insert thingies for the case.. stupid me ordered 2 extras when I only needed one...lol.. If you need one Ill give ya a good dealy on it.. ;)

thx for offer but i doubt i will need one...i am gonna use a dual 120mm radiator so that will kill almost all of the space haha

i did get my SVC.com newsletter today and they have 50% off Coolermaster stuff (no cases though).

bought me 16 LED Coolermaster fans @ $1.99 each and 2x Aerogate fan controllers @ $7.49/ea

I need to get me a Stacker. The heat in this Lian-Li is insane!

How are the temperatures for the Stacker? My Lian-Li's airflow is blocked off by the hard drive cage.

Once I sell my Infinity stuff, this case is out of here.