nF4 BIOS List (check non-critical sticky)

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will post bootable cdrom image w./ all bioses on it for ease of flashing without the use of floppy tonight. good thing, coz my floppy drive broke last night! hehe.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

i use winflash though hehe :nod:

added bootable cdrom image w./ all bios revisions (preliminary image/rev. 1). i will add more stuff in later on as people would like and or things that would be helpful.

added 326.

lets get some mirrors for the cdrom image, pls;) ill add them to my post.

• 2 weeks later...
Will this might help someone or be good? http://home.no/trac3r/dfi_lanparty_nf4_sliultra_bios.htm

Very good guide....very easy ....

....but, in my case I cant do the flash because when I put Y to save a old bios the disc is filled and fail the flash.....I try to change de disc for it but the flash fail again "file source not found".

Flash through the Windows is not safe???

You don't need to save the bios, you can choose N when they ask for saving the bios or if that isnt working just dont write anything as backup name and it wont save it.

Or you can just type this AWDFLASH.exe biosfile.bin /f /sn this will flash the bios without having the saving bios step.

OCCT kicks butt !! Its hands down the best stabillty test....i dont even use prime anymore !

too bad the forum and most docs are in french...who in the world speaks french ? (Except the french of course)

Also..some website recently did extensive testing of SEVERAL "stability tester" tools...incl. superpi, prime, OCCT, cpuburn etc etc. and it showed that ONLY prime and OCCT were able to do the task right..the others progs are pretty much worthless for real stability testing and checking against fixed, known results.

OCCT came out #1 (AFAIK) since it was as sensible and reliable in testing as prime...and of course it has more features than prime.

I tried down the OCCT but......

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...:en-US:official