$41.00 Aluminum Lian-Li imitation case!

Angry_Games

Well...I got my cases in this morning...

skyhawk1.jpg

skyhawk2.jpg

skyhawk3.jpg

skyhawk4.jpg

Now...you tell me if this thing:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc....-117-030&depa=1

@ $41.00 doesn't look just like a LianLi???

Lian Li:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc....-112-021&depa=1

@ $79.00

Of course the Lian Li is slightly larger...but still the same exact aluminum construction, and the same fully-removeable everything!

The only thing I really have to Dremel on this is the back 80mm fan hole...and this baby is really light aluminum everywhere w00t. I'm glad I took a chance on this case...its pretty great....I just wish they made one the size of my Chieftec Dragon (or the larger $150 LianLi)...

Deffo does look like a lianli with the psu hold that curves into the 5. 1/2 drive bays and the trade mark drill vents at the front.

Still cant beat a Praetorian though :D

but congrats on getting what I call a :

"Billy bargain"

;)

ahh...the room at work...

room99.jpg

875P-T booted right up!

the stock 775 cpu heatsink from Intel is actually pretty dang good...i dont like the fan...but the core is copper and the fins are in an Orb design...stupid 24-pin PSU got so damn many leads coming off it (and they all about 24" to 36") that im gonna go crazy trying to stuff them all back in...

I'd use the Thermaltake Purepower 420 has the same giant length leads....its a sweet PSU...too bad its only 20pin ATX instead of 24pin =(

hopefully someone will make a really great 775 cooler (*AHEM* thermalright/zalman/swiftech)

What the Matter. Put that puppy in and clock it till it goes to thermal throttling. Then when ya do get a sink you can see what a difference it does make. Call Jacky, tell him its a R&D project . Then if ya fry the chip it won't be a total loss!! LOL

EDIT: Now that i look at that picture more and more i came up with one thought. You got too much stuff to play with!! You lucky f'n DOG.

When i grew up i didn't even know i wanted to be like Angry........

Now i do. LMFAO

PS: where are the cats? must be hard to snap a pic with out them??

Man A G You got to keep Momma. If I had a mess like that My wife would Shot and chop me up into small bit and feed me to our dog.:nod: :shake: :shake: I also agree with budster "When i grew up i didn't even know i wanted to be like Angry........" I would like to have all those toys also.:angel: