DFI LanParty B : 6-19 3DFire by tictac

Originally posted by soundx98

Thanks for all your efforts tictac!

cantankerous just pointed out to me that there is a new Sil 3114 bios available at their site. version 5.044

The following changes were made to revision 5044:

1. Fix PnP_Header BCV value was zero out issue.

2. Fix the Plextor CD boot issue by adding set feature command

3. Fix the system hang issue caused by pnp_header fix when there is no HDDs connected to system

4. Fix rebuild issue

5. Fix true 1TB raid0 rw issue

Any chance you could incorporate this into a version of your beta as well? Can the 1100 drivers for 3114 be modded for it as well?

Sorry if I am being a pest but the controller seems to continue to be the weakest link on the NF2's.

wil see that later :)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FDM

tictac you still going to be working on abit bios as well?

nope D26 Manta Rays XT & D10 Manta Rays XT is my last bios for NF7S... they did the job well... and i dont have NF7S anymore(SOLD) ....

Merlin can take care of NF7S bios in near future.... :nod: trust him :D

Originally posted by tictac

nope D26 Manta Rays XT & D10 Manta Rays XT is my last bios for NF7S... they did the job well... and i dont have NF7S anymore(SOLD) ....

Merlin can take care of NF7S bios in near future.... :nod: trust him :D

word on pcper is that merlin stoped modding nf7s bioses, but hopefully he will still do them.

tictac do you have access to the beta section?

im pretty sure there's still plenty of NF2 LPB owners in the beta section that have all the necessary backups etc to do a little pre-release testing if you want (guys that actually try the bios and report relevant things beta testers are supposed to provide heh)

Originally posted by Angry_Games

tictac do you have access to the beta section?

im pretty sure there's still plenty of NF2 LPB owners in the beta section that have all the necessary backups etc to do a little pre-release testing if you want (guys that actually try the bios and report relevant things beta testers are supposed to provide heh)

where is the beta section? i dont see them... :(

I just tried your BIOS on my Infinity board.

Same memory scores as HellFire's bios and better memory write score than Merlin's Bios, But still same MAX o/c. That means that my poor 2x256 DDR400 A-DATA cannot run any faster than 272Mhz(not stable) @ 8-3-2-2-2-0-11 (alpha 0-0-3-3-0-0-3)@3.3V

and rock stable 248Mhz same timings!

Really good job tictac! And remember.....That's only your first modded bios for dfi! Keep up!