DFI LanParty B : 6-19 3DFire by tictac

Nice and solid Bios, congrats TicTac!!! :D

But I not understend the question of SATA ENABLED in BIOS, for better OCING, I have 2 IDE drive HD, and usually I Disabled SATA in BIOS.

What difference in OC result and stability, I can have with SATA ENABLED?

Sorry for my bad English! :P

LOL :cool:

if you disable sata in R2 bios this change log will not work :rolleyes:

2 CPU Disconnect Function Patch

3 Side Band Addressing Enabled

4 PCI Latency 128clck

5 EXT P2P Discard Time 1ms

6 LAN Latency 128clock

7 SATA Latency 128clock

:eek:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cause your trying to flash an LPB bios onto an Infinity (same thing really without Gigabit LAN). Either flash over it or try to use the Infinity version of the bios.

The N24id619 is the infinity bios...correct? That is the one that I am trying to flash....

• 2 weeks later...

TicTac,

I think you're the right man who can help me.

Someone will mod an abit nf7-s rev2 for me with the vdd mods to 2,0v and the vddr mod to 3,6volt. He told me that the unmodded max. volt for the cpu is 2,3volt. Now i'm asking myself that with the watercooling gear in my sig, and with the warmods in the socket of the abit, the abit could be better then the dfi. He also told me that the abit could provide more stable volts on higher overclocks than my dfi.

I downloaded all of your modded bios files, but í was hoping you can tell me which one is the newest and which one i can use best to get the max results with.

I really hope you can help me on this.

Cheers.

Alex

(ps, you have to clear out your private message box, i wasn't able to send you this private message).

TicTac,

I think you're the right man who can help me.

Someone will mod an abit nf7-s rev2 for me with the vdd mods to 2,0v and the vddr mod to 3,6volt. He told me that the unmodded max. volt for the cpu is 2,3volt. Now i'm asking myself that with the watercooling gear in my sig, and with the warmods in the socket of the abit, the abit could be better then the dfi. He also told me that the abit could provide more stable volts on higher overclocks than my dfi.

I downloaded all of your modded bios files, but í was hoping you can tell me which one is the newest and which one i can use best to get the max results with.

I really hope you can help me on this.

Cheers.

Alex

(ps, you have to clear out your private message box, i wasn't able to send you this private message).

D26 Mantarays XT 1T :D