The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

It's too early for a libation but you can buy me a cup of coffee this morning.

Life is good and people are wonderful.

Gearing up for the holidays personally and gearing down professionally.

No one is interested in making changes or additions during this time of year. Only Fortune 500 companies are willing to do business since they have to spend their entire budget or lose it for next year. One more bid to respond to and I'll be done for the year barring emergencies.

Just wrapped up the last of the post Katrina rebuilds and even got the final check for all but one so far.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on track... Have bought myself a flat, moved in and have a job... All in WONDERFUL SWEDEN!!!!! Im accellarating on the highway to the bright future and the throttle is Wide open. Therefore Bubbly French Alcoholic Beverage made by Naughty Munks for Everyone :dog:

Ditto here on the coffee.

Things are heating-up for me. People wanting to get computers built so they can stick them under the tree.

End-of-year spending for the major businesses around here is proving to be a "keep the Goober busy" season.

Good to hear you are doing well Frallen. :dog:

I could use a few Heinekens tonight.. :nod:

Last night was a fun night of setting up my water cooling and I decided not to drink while setting it up.. Who knows I might have filled it with beer instead of coolant.. !

Just gona wire up a few things and it should be all ready to go later... yippy !

It’s my first trip to the lounge. The work week is over. My watch says it’s now beer thirty. Time for a barley pop boys.

I want a beer, just like the beer that pickled dear old Dad,

It was a beer and the only beer that Daddy ever had,

It was a good old fashioned beer with plenty of foam,

It took four men to carry Daddy home,

I want a beer, just like the beer that pickled dear old Dad.

Cheers to all. :)