The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

On another note, I just got through doing the grilling thang with a sliced turkey polska kielbasa with fresh onions, 4 different types of bell peppers and layering it over a plate of long grain white rice.

Damn is it good! :D

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man im having a complex with the cant get states food here . hell i dont even know how to cook anymore these Dutch sure know how to strech a cow 400 time father then them states people do you try putting this beef in front of a states buyer and you would get HELL NO :drool: you ask for a ham you might get a porkchop when you get ready to put it in a pan :nod:

Awww man. That sucks big time. Ya gotta teach them some Southern cooking d00d!

Man im having a complex with the cant get states food here . hell i dont even know how to cook anymore these Dutch sure know how to strech a cow 400 time father then them states people do you try putting this beef in front of a states buyer and you would get HELL NO :drool: you ask for a ham you might get a porkchop when you get ready to put it in a pan :nod:

Yeah, I hear that. I am getting ready to open-up a can-O Walla-Walla Onion chili as a chaser. :nod:

well, i did kinda have a snack but it was hardly filling.

i have some spagetti O's n meat balls here that are calling out to me :D.

Yeah, I hear that. I am getting ready to open-up a can-O Walla-Walla Onion chili as a chaser. :nod:

OHHHHHHHHH man you are way mean what i wouldent do for a can of chilli and some crackers

Ya gots to teach them some Southern cooking d00d!

They got chili spices, right?

They got beans, right?

They got cow, right?

They got hot sauce, right?

There you go!

Just toss everything together and slow cook-it for 18 hours and you got yourself some chili!

OHHHHHHHHH man you are way mean what i wouldent do for a can of chilli and some crackers