The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so who was the winner, why aint heshe here celibrating :D.

i will take 20 shots of your best stuff :)

G.N.U. Fragman. Sent him an email and pm, have not heard from him as of this writing.

Cheers, have another....beer.

can you say mimosa? lol!

Yes, but never to a bartender. I never understood the concept behind taking perfectly good champagne and dumping orange juice into it. Now if we're talking about a good bloodymary, I'm in!

We used to make our bloodymarys in five gallon buckets for weekend trips on lake Ponchatrain. Nothing better than sitting on the fantail of the boat with some lovely ladies in the cool morning air making our way from the camp to the lakefront in New Orleans for Sunday brunch. Ah, the Venice of the South.

Guest Blooz1

Bloody Mary's and boats!

Why do they do together like red beans and rice?

I remember some great days with that combo when I lived in Fla.

Never operate a boat impaired!

My buddy Kahn has more money than sense. He keeps two 57 foot Hatteras' at his camp(about 6,000 sq/ft). One is rigged for fishing and the other for cruising. He keeps a crew and Captain on hand at all times since he never knows when he wants to go out.

The camp is just up the Tickfaw river from Lake Maurapas off of Lake Ponchatrain. There's a bar in the middle of the swamp called The Prop Stop. Their claim to fame is a drink called the Worm Bucket. It's served in a plastic bait container with crushed ice and gummi worms. I'm not sure what's in the drink since I can never remember how many I've had once I get started. lol

it looks like i am getting a new PSU :) won the giveaway of the ocz 600W :)

actually needed that...for what a bad weekend....

1 guy i knew from CS stage...but not a close friend got killed friday, and another (good friend through 7-8 years) is in a coma with 2 punctured lungs, brain damage if he survives and so on....both in 2 traffic accidents....this gives a little repay....

Hey everyone, hey thunda, please pass the cocktail peanuts.

glad you got it ok gnu fragman.

I see some in this crowd passed the nerd test, and scored pretty well. why is it then that i can't get any of you nerds to join me in a quest online of FFXI?

I'm a FF fan since Nintendo days. I am currently a Red Mage lvl 20 and need to complete a quest so i can sub job a Black Mage. lol Calling "Beastmaster" or "Summoner" is gonna be so much fun, where this huge beast comes to your aid in battle!

Anyway, what's new everyone? everyone ok?

SIDENOTE: BBC America is airing Benny Hill..lol