The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think your job is boring, try answering helpdesk calls and remote troubleshooting user pc's for 9hrs three days a week.

Note:Besides dude, i heard BEST BUYS got the best TV DEPARTMENT to lounge and watch movies, lol...j/k. I gotta stop buggin you about this soon....

UGH! I know what that's like, except it's 8 hours a day 5 days a week...*sigh* :drool:

• 2 months later...
Guest Buckstitch
Was wondering where this topic went.

Hi everyone!

Hey, Booster How the heck are you :)

Aww crap.

Some jokester replaced the powdered creamer with flour. Took a sip without looking in the cup and got a mouthful of lumps. Grumble, grumble...

02-21-2006 06:10 AM

How thats funny :shake: I think I will pull that one on my co-workers :shake: :shake:

Heh, this morning I made absolutely sure the non-dairy creamer was in the container and not flour.

The individual responsible for the previous shenanigans is in for a rude surprise this morning...

I removed part of the padding in their work chair with 2 whoopee cushions. One in the seat and one in the back. :D

A case of Elderton, 1997 "Command" Shiraz, Barossa Valley arrived today.

I had to open a bottle with dinner, pan fried breaded porkchops over a bed of jasmine rice with honey.

I also got a split case of Jim Barry, 1998 "The Armagh" Shiraz, Clare Valley and Clarendon Hills, 1999 "Australis" Shiraz, Clarendon, McLaren Vale. But those guys will have to age a year or two.

Life is good!

8 to whenver job is at a local jewelry manufacturer. I'm one of the QC guys here. Love job.

I run a private computer repair / upgrade business on the side.

where do u work AceGoober?

@ExRoadie: Yep, with that dinner, life is good. I can't wait to get home and start cooking the rib eye steak I have had marinating in a Teriyaki sauce since early this morning.