This is how COOL Angry is...

Originally posted by Chowdy

AG IS cool. He always answers questions to the best of his ability and never does a half-assed job (in the one time i've emailed him). I love him. Please have my babies.

Don't send us your babies, as angry's gf i beg that you all keep your children that is unless you would like them to be enslaved into doing my housework :).....

Wait a minute send those kids i need some cleaning done.

• 2 weeks later...

That applies here immensely :nod:

'Don't take life too seriously - no one's made it out alive yet'

Enjoy it while you got it and don't get too bogged down.

/Me finishes chuckling at this thread (like so many here) :nod:

"would you like some humor with that sir?":shake:

Dialog here beat's the heck out of TV and especially the news.

Thanks AG and RG, or that combined call when things are screwy - "AARRRGGGG!!!!!!

(Hopefully rhetorical question, since they're SUPPOSED TO SHIP next week (time will tell :D))

Now, when we all gonna get the NF3 UT so we all can have some new stuff to comiserate on hehe:shake: :nod: :shake: :nod:

Warmin up a 3400+ (1MB CH) + 1 Gig of 3700 at 8x300HTT (250mem) while I'm waitin

Posts like this one are the Main reason I purchsed this board that and my desire to build a super computer to take over the world....err. Thanks to both RGone and Angry_Games for their dedication and commitment to us all. Youse da Man.

hey...we aint perfect...and Im known as Angry for a reason sometimes...a little common sense is all I ask for but sometimes customers don't seem to have a single drop of it =/

usually though (and RGone and Jacky and Frank are helpin me with this hehe) i'm a decent sort who isn't too angry...

just waiting around for the 754UT to show up...

Here here...... Three cheers to Angry..... Hip Hip Hooray..... Hip Hip Hooray.... Hip Hip Hoooooooray!!!

That guy got me up and runnin also!!! Had a bios crap out and got me up and running faster than I could have even RMA'd the board. Frankly him and the people like him at the forums the big reason I'm here.<-----------(Holding up a frosty mug o' BUD) this Bud's for you!!!