one lonely night, The Wife and AG were all alone on the board...

Angry_Games

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...1973 Vega with a nitrous injected Wade-Ferris blown 540ci bored to 563ci, full Allison racing frame and 33 inch meats on a narrowed Ford 9 inch axel, 8 point roll cage, 6 point seat harness, and a computer controlled by a AMD Athlon X2 4800+...

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF DFI ARE WE DOING AT AN ASUS TECH CENTER!?!?! WHERE'S MY BAZOOKA!?!"

A_G ran to the back of the Angrymobile and whips out the bazooka from the trunk, sending a shot off before CPU Killah could do anything about it.

"OH .!" CPU Killah exclaimed, tackled Angry into the Angrymobile, and drove off before the cops could get out of the doughnut shop.

While on the road, CPU Killah said, "What the hell were you thinking!! It was supposed to be a covert ops mission!!"

He went on further to say...

"Don't get your fro in an uproar Homey", as they were driving away, they spotted ExRoadie running into the woods with Erzebet, "Now what in hell is he up to!" yelled CPU Killah. They pulled over to investigate, and.........

....all of a sudden in front of them, there was a big white flash, A_G looks at CPU Killah and say's.....

I don't think that's Exoride... He'd better have a well formed and complete signature if he doesn't want to be blasted off...

In a really loud voice he shout:

"TELL ME YOUR BIOS VERSION AND PSU BRAND NAME. YOU GOT 5 SECONDS BEFORE I BLAST YOU OFF"

And the answer was...

..."go screw yourself!".... , gee, this doesn't sound like the Exroadie I've come to know and love, AG thought to himself. Ahh, it was at that precise moment that AG realized that Exroadie was being programmed by...