Got Pets?

Guest culinist_merged

Guest culinist

Who keeps animals here? Dogs, Cats, Iguanas,Pigs(Buck)......

Thought of makin this thread 'caus one of my 3 cats brought somethin' into the house....what? I'm not real sure, probably a mole. She's been sittin vigil right in front of the entertainment center for about 20 min. now, hasn't moved...I think cats are the stoners of the animal world:)

Cats names are Sassafrass, Felix, and Sugar. Cool cats, all three are stone cold killers, keepin the vermin down and earnin their keep.

culi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have 3 sheppard/dobie mixes, a lab/pit mix, an akita, and a chesapeake bay/rottweiler mix. Used to have a ton more dogs when I lived in the country, a couple horses, and a 15' reticulated python named Hiss(from the Disney Robin Hood movie).

Guest Buckstitch

Were do I start. 1 momma pig 700 pounds 3 show pigs oh ya Shaken Bacon is at 170 now 2 horses, 8 rabbits, 25 chickens, 12 babe chicks, 1 cat, 1 kitten, 1 dog. Also wild animals over a 100 quails, 1 good looking buck but he is safe, 4 does, 2 babe deer, a old jack rabbit, and a fox. And 1 big feed bill. :nod:

Hmm, I've got one Sable Shepard (just a German Shepard, but a little darker coloring), a Senegal Parrot, a Budgie (parakeet to those non-bird people), and one Yellowtail Damsel, a yellow-faced sleeper goby, a yellow tang, three blue-green chromis, and a flame angel in my saltwater aquarium.

me has 1 Cat - Pepper

She is so brazen and fearless she has our neighbours Lab/pitbull mix cowering after several fights, one in which she gouged out one of his eyes. Occasionally she comes inside and wants a pat but she is very fiesty.

• 4 weeks later...