The UNOFFICIAL Happy Birthday Thread

elts_drac

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...if you guys want to make a poll or something to see what everyone has to say, then that would be up to you, and i won't argue much

but I'd really rather not have to ask for handouts from forum members

this stuff should come from DFI/Intel not you guys who already spent $1k+ on your system

your not reall asking for handouts, people are offering, and it proves a point doesnt it, us lowly users are donating money for the good of exploration but intel with all their millions couldnt spare one chip.. SHAME on them!

Geez, you're so friggin stubborn.

Let the members get some donations together for "Bandwidth"

and then take the money you usually spend on us for bandwidth and spend it on yourself (conroe).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ricki, how you doing?

lol Rick where you been?

Working etc. Takes up a lot of my time these days. Also playing with my motorbikes etc is fun. wayyy more expensive than computers though. Hoping to get back to DFI land soon though. just making a cheap rig to get me back into computers again, as-rock MB (AM2) 3800+ (AM2) and thats all I got so far. When I'm convinced I'll keep one I'll get a DFI as they are stable as hell when they're with me. :) see if I can get some more high scores eh. Loved the old times.

I do not understand how DFI can sell Intel chip mobos & not provide their tech support with Intel CPU's! :confused:

You can put me down for $20, so that we don't look like a bunch of idiots to everyone jumping on the Conroe bandwagon.

Happy Birthday H_G!

Dave ;)

I agree 100%, it seem a small but necessary investment for DFI since they build boards that use the conroe. I'll donate something to help you get a conroe. I don't think Intel is going to give a dime. much less a cpu.

I built a 965 chipset intel mobo w/conroe E6700 yesterday evening and was expecting miracles, but was a bit disappointed.that it didn't blow me out of the chaiir( btw how was Las vegas?? :rolleyes: ) I'm sure overclocked, It would be really fast but I can't tell a lot of difference between the conroe and my 939 AMD Athlon 4800 x 2/ Venus combination. I'll play with the machine today and see how it goes.

PS: happy fricking b-day, I hate birthdays.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...