Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a couple of very recent "candid" pix, but they're on my other PC that i'm in the middle of building right now. new mobo, mem, cpu, water cooling, etc... then the mods i'm doing too. *sigh* ...does it ever end? lmao NO! thank gawd hehe

You can't take the HDD out and put it in a working computer? :P

You can't take the HDD out and put it in a working computer? :P

Down boy, down! LOL...4 pics weren't enough?

lol, mayyybe..... hmm, i'll prolly make one when i get my new system build done. i'm thinking i'll be clocking along around 3.2ghz... that should get a bit-o-attention. :)

oh, and maybe a couple snaps of me with my case wouldn't hurt, lmao

TGM

3.2 Ghz? What are you starting with?

I've got to get some Rochester girls into overclocking. It'd be like paradise =D

lol, mayyybe..... hmm, i'll prolly make one when i get my new system build done. i'm thinking i'll be clocking along around 3.2ghz... that should get a bit-o-attention.
Wow, that would be nice!

3.2 Ghz? What are you starting with?

I've got to get some Rochester girls into overclocking. It'd be like paradise =D

heh, just last spring i was in Brooklyn just off of Rockaway street. i was visiting one of my girlfriends ther for about a month. that was fun. NY is sooo diferent than anywhere i've ever been.

she's an engineer, and not into overclocking, hehe. guess i'm a rare breed. i grew up a "tom boy" and all.

TGM

oh yah, i bought a DFI LP-UT nf3 250GB / G.Skill TCCD PC3200/PC4800 2x512 mem / Asetek Waterchill 03-L-1249 water cooling kit (which is why i'm doing some modding; it's a kit, lol) / and soon to be purchased, soon as i get my RMA refund from newg the 754 Mobile 4000+. it's a .09µ process core, 1meg L2, 2.6ghz, 1.35vcore, Lidless (no IHS), SSE3 processor. :)

TGM