Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

Guest r3d c0m3t

This is me from last year's auto show...I look a lot older than I really am or at least so I'm told.

p4160307vy2.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lavell

Here are a couple of pictures of me.

I was stationed in Naval Station Everett, Washington in this one:

383889.jpg

My wife and I at the Navy Ball in October 2003:

383891.jpg

My wife and I at the Christmas party onboard USS Denver LPD-9 in December 2000:

383892.jpg

Guest r3d c0m3t

Those are two of the most righteous pictures I have ever seen. :sweat: :shake: :nod:

dude, if you live in germany and like absinthe, you should hit up heidelberg...the Heidelberg Absinthe Shop has (for 6 years now) the worlds biggest selection

I live about a half hour down the road from Heidelberg... I haven't been to the Absinthe store there, but isn't the REAL Absinthe with Wormwood Illegal to sell here in Germany like most other European Countries?

I live about a half hour down the road from Heidelberg... I haven't been to the Absinthe store there, but isn't the REAL Absinthe with Wormwood Illegal to sell here in Germany like most other European Countries?

absinthe (ALL types) was illegal until 99 or so..now most of its illegal if any different types are still illegal i dont know

Yeah, I was drinking Absinthe that night... the real stuff, came from Czech Republic...

My freshman year in college we got $600 of absinthe from the Czech Republic and sold it for $20 a shot here. Most profitable experience ever. lol