Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

Angry... Is # 21 from the Lake County area? He looks like the brother of a girl I went to high school with here in Tavares. Just wondering...

UD, you look much younger in the pic with your dad than the one ollying... Enjoy both while you can... looking young and ollying. :cool: I skated for 6 or so years... 10 or so years ago. Now I get scared when I see a board. Gravity and I don't get along too well. :rolleyes:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no the shortest ginger kid is from PA, and the #21 KrazyFatKid (that's his Myspace name) I think is from around here.

Lol, Tavares, Mt Dora, Leesburg...what else...Eustis? Good old 441 from Orlando to Leesburg on Sunday night to get back home to go to LSCC on Monday, and every Friday 441 from Leesburg to Orlando (Maitland) for the weekend...off and on for 12 years (whether it was college or the Budget Host Inn and Ohio Motel, both on 441, but it wasn't the Budget Host Inn always, can't remember the name it was before lol, but my uncle owned both of them, and lived on Lee St at the edge of the Beverly something or other elementary school)).

*ahem*

sorry, trip down memory lane

Guest element

Got a new cam commin in the mail. But here's one of me shooting at a mates farm.

When I was 24, people said I looked 16 and my license picture made me look like i was 12.

Now I got people 5-6 years younger than me thinking I'm the same age or younger than them. It is both beneficial and not. Some chicks like the more mature looking man, but some get turned on by the young look too.

So yah, like the SoundMan predicts ...right now you may be in a rush to look more mature, but in short you'll be glad you didn't. You can't please all the girls out there anyway, but there are plenty that go for the young look. ;)

You can't please all the girls out there anyway,

Speak for yourself. :D

Looking young for your age sounds like it might be more beneficial than looking older. How I see it, most of the benefits of age come with experience. That dignified look comes from success, which is why not all old guys look like Franklin D. Roosevelt.

A lot of places are going to make you show them a good fake ID no matter how old you look, so don't worry. :P