The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My handle is from growing up. My mom’s nickname for me was Mokey Joe. I guess because I was selectively pokey at times. My friends knew my mom’s nickname for me and later shortened it to MoJo. Since I also like the rock group “The Doors”, I took an excerpt from their song “L.A. Woman”. There is a part in the song that goes:

Mr. Mojo Risin', Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mojo Risin', gotta Mojo Risin'

Etc….

I chose my location as Pottsylvania, because in my early adolescence a cartoon show came out (Rocky the Flying Squirrel) that had spy villains who came from Pottsylvania. Needless to say. I was a fan of this cartoon show also. I guess I'm kinda goofy. ;)

Kickin for Jim Morrison.

good times were to much for him unfortunately.

got to keep on Risin,

Mr Mojo rison.

.... I can hear it now....

rock on, good taste and kudos.

Now diseminate Spanish *( Horse ) latitudes.

Now I will hear it for weeks. *(internaly playing)....( guess its not a bad thing. )

• 1 month later...
Random name generator in EQ but then I realized that if you say it a little off, you can force it to be like kill 'em one so my EQ surname is K`Lmal, so I'm kill 'em one, kill 'em all which is perfect for a necromancer. My sig sorta explains it all in a nutshell. :)

The flashy texty bit is from a lifetap I did a couple weeks back (I keep it up to date with my latest and greatest) where I lifetapped for huge numbers and then the same lifetap healed me for double points.

Kilamon.. sounds like Jamaican slang for Kill A Man... :P

"You kno mon, we hav sum fiiine rum mon" :cool: